JellyPages.com

Wednesday, February 06, 2019

DIVA 381, 382, 383; IAST 277, 278; Square One; Zenuari19; Keep It Classic


Square One. I missed out on the last 3 SO temptations, so I had to combine them simply to be able to catch up. Life in the Zentangle fast lane is overtaking me lighting fast, making my head spin. I can't blame anybody. I love these challenges, temptations, inspirations, call it whatever you want and my fingers itch to do them all! Tangles: Zwieblbee from January 4th, CalligraV, January 11th, and Zenith from January 18th 2019.


Square One over 3 weeks with tangle patterns Zwieblbee, CaligraV, Zenith
Tangle Patterns: Zwieblbee, CaligraV, Zenith



Square One week of  January 25 - 31 featuring Andante.


Square One January 25 - 31, Andante with Tangle Patterns: Andante, Molygon
Tangle Patterns: Andante, Molygon



DIVA challenge #381 sporting the theme: A Happy (new) Medium, meaning a new pen or paper. I didn't have anything new really, so I dismissed the challenge not thinking twice about it. Then yesterday I had to highlight a text and went to buy a highlighter. I ended up buying 4 different colors (blue, pink, green and yellow) as it dawned on me that I could use one or all of them for the DIVA challenge.


DIVA Challenge #381 A Happy (new) Medium = a green Highlighter and tangle pattern Damsel Leaf
Tangle Patterns: Damsel Leaf



DIVA challenge #382 with theme "Stripes". Drawn on green notepaper I used the tangles Aurabedd, Bravo, Betwinkle, DropRow, Dazzly.


DIVA challenge #382 with Tangle Patterns: Aurabedd, Bravo, Betwinkle, DropRow, Dazzly
Tangle Patterns: Aurabedd, Bravo, Betwinkle, DropRow, Dazzly


DIVA challenge #383 with Ratoon.


DIVA challenge #383 with new tangle Ratoon
Tangle Patterns: Ratoon



IAST challenge #277 with Fancy Nancy and A-Frame tangles on a tile with an 'N' string.


IAST challenge #277 with tangle patterns Fancy Nancy and A-Frame
Tangle Patterns: Fancy Nancy, A-Frame



IAST challenge #278 using Ratoon.


IAST challenge #278 with Tangle Patterns: Ratoon, Breach, Ginili, Mooka, Flux
Tangle Patterns: Ratoon, Breach, Ginili, Mooka, Flux



Zenuari 2019 - day 12: "Grid tangles only" with tangles Side-eye, Betwix'd, N, Florz, Knightsbridge, Insydeout, DL-Labyrinth and a bit of Pop-Cloud to fill the corners and to cover the sun. I know Pop-Cloud is not a grid tangle, but I didn't put it into the grid, so....tssss!


Zenuari 2019 day 12 "Nametangles" with tangle patterns Side-eye, Betwix'd, N, Florz, Knightsbridge, Insydeout, DL-Labyrinth and a bit of Pop-Cloud
Tangle Patterns: Side-eye, Betwix'd, N, Florz, Knightsbridge,
Insydeout, DL-Labyrinth and a bit of Pop-Cloud



Zenuari 2019 - day 10: Nametangles. My name is Susie hence I chose tangles starting with the letter S such as Sindoo, Stonestory, Stem Topper, and Spikor3.


Zenuari 2019 day 10 "Nametangles" with Tangle Patterns: Sindoo, Stonestory, Stem Topper, and Spikor3
Tangle Patterns: Sindoo, Stonestory, Stem Topper, and Spikor3



Zenuari 2019 - day 15: Donut with Phicops paper holder to not get your fingers sticky, The Fab, and a paper napkin for the mess.

Zenuari 2019 - day 15 - Donut with Phicops, The Fab, and a napkin
Tangle Patterns: Phicops, The Fab, and a napkin



Paradox or Gourdgeous? Optical Illusion?


Zenuari 2019 - day 22: I took a huge leap towards the front of the end with day 22: Optical Illusions. I was certain I was going to skip this challenge, but then I did my first tile for Today'sTangles: Keeping it Classic (TTKICPrompt012119) from Jan 22 with the versatile tangle Paradox on green notepaper (duh, me, this invalidated it for the TTKIC challenge). However, after I finished the tile I noticed Paradox had turned into Gourdgeous! Ha! Thus I drew a second tile, this time on white paper (!) for TTKIC andthe green one got reassigned to Zenuari day 22. 2 hits with one prompt!

They have both the same string, but while the green has the original challenge string drawn with straight lines the string lines of the while tile are wavy.


Zenuari 2019 day 22 Optical Illusion with Paradox/Gourdgeous
Tangle Pattern: Paradox with illusion of Gourdgeous


Today's Tangle: Keep it Simple (TTKIC120119) Paradox



Apropos Optical Illusion. I found this "Extreme Confusion Reading Optical Illusion" on the net which I found quite amusing and wanted to share with you. Enjoy.



Zenuari 2019 - day 20: Maze. I made it. Another Zenuari day I was sure to skip because, honestly, Maze? Then Crabeye jumped to mind, the tangle that reminded me of my childhood when we played with the round handheld labyrinth containing 3 little marbles. I strongly believe Crabeye has the wrong name, it should be Maze.


Zenuari 2019 day 20 Maze with the tangle Maze
Tangle Pattern: Crabeye




Animal Happy Day

Maybe ditching that bacon forever after watching this "Happy ever After" video?




And here another one I couldn't resist placing. If you are in the business of animal rescue, even if only your heart is, please check out this video so you know if you ever cross path with a thirsty pigeon.




Thanks for visiting and have a good one!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...