JellyPages.com

Saturday, January 14, 2023

Tangle 365 - Daily Bite-Sized Prompts December 2022; Refresher 241, 242, 243


...continues from last post with the 2nd part of the November 2022 prompts ...

Tangle 365 - Daily Bite-Sized Prompts 2022 - December


Day 335 (December 1) Phroz with Day 336 (December 2) Heba
Day 340 (December 6) Fran
Day 337 (December 3) Yuliset
Day 339 (December 5) Fission with Day 341 (December 7) Btl Joos

Tangle 365 Day 335 (Dec 1) Phroz with Day 336 (Dec 2) Heba, Day 340 (Dec 6) Fran, Day 337 (Dec 3) Yuliset, Day 339 (Dec 5) Fission with Day 341 (December 7) Btl Joos
Tangle Patterns: Phroz, Heba, Fran, Yuliset, Fission, Btl Joos



I experimented with Phroz, but prefer the one above. You cannot say I didn't try. 
Day 335 (December 1) Phroz, Phroz with fish, and Phroz with Day 336 (December 2) Heba.

Tangle 365 Day 335 (Dec 1) Phroz
Tangle Patterns: Phroz, Heba



Day 338 (December 4) Hurry

Tangle 365 Day 338 (Dec 4) Hurry
Tangle Pattern: Hurry



Day 342 (December 8) Meer within Meer and the purpose of the Heart = give this tile some color.
Day 344 (December 10) Cheers
Day 343 (December 9) Zigzatree** with Day 347 (December 13) Kiki
Day 345 (December 11) Wikpik
**Zigzatree half-half with ZigzaTree's 'Pine Cone'

Tangle 365 Day 342 (Dec 8) Meer, Day 344 (Dec 10) Cheers, Day 343 (Dec 9) Zigzatree with Day 347 (Dec 13) Kiki, Day 345 (Dec 11) Wikpik
Tangle Patterns: Meer, Cheers, Zigzatree, Kiki, Wikpik



Day 345 (December 11) Wikpik bookmark

Tangle 365 Day 345 (Dec 11) Wikpik bookmark
Tangle Pattern: Wikpik



Day 346 (December 12) Victorian Flake   
Day 346 (December 12) Victorian Flake in Hexagon

Tangle 365 Day 346 (Dec 12) Victorian Flake
Tangle Pattern: Victorian Flake


Tangle 365 Day 346 (Dec 12) Victorian Flake in hexagon
Tangle Pattern: Victorian Flake in Hexagon



Day 348 (December 14) Floo/Flooish
Day 360 (December 26) Rome

Tangle 365 Day 348 (Dec 14) Floo/Flooish with Day 360 (Dec 26) Rome
Tangle Patterns: Floo-ish, Rome



Day 349 (December 15) Hamail with Day 350 (December 16) Circus
Day 351 (December 17) Munchin with Day 352 (December 18) Ethan

Tangle 365 Day 349 (Dec 15) Hamail with Day 350 (Dec 16) Circus and Day 351 (Dec 17) Munchin with Day 352 (Dec 18) Ethan
Tangle Patterns: Hamail, Circus, Munchin, Ethan



Day 353 (December 19) Excellence with Day 354 (December 20) Arukas

Tangle 365 Day 353 (Dec 19) Excellence with Day 354 (Dec 20) Arukas
Tangle Patterns: Excellence, Arukas



Day 355 (December 21) Croon with Day 357 (December 23) Meriberries
Day 356 (December 22) Twilight Zone
Day 358 (December 24) Firecracker buddies

Tangle 365 Day 355 (Dec 21) Croon with Day 357 (Dec 23) Meriberries, Day 356 (Dec 22) Twilight Zone, Day 358 (Dec 24) Firecracker buddies
Tangle Patterns: Croon, Meriberries, Twilight Zone, Firecracker



Day 361 (December 27) Plaited Star

Tangle 365 Day 361 (Dec 27) Plaited Star
Tangle Pattern: Plaited Star



Day 359 (December 25) Fiboro
Day 362 (December 28) Frost Flower with figure skater
Day 363 (December 29) Beebug with Day 364 (December 30) Oysteroid, and Day 365 (December 31) Cheerz

Tangle 365 Day 359 (Dec 25) Fiboro, Day 362 (Dec 28) Frost Flower with figure skater, Day 363 (Dec 29) Beebug with Day 364 (Dec 30) Oysteroid, and Day 365 (Dec 31) Cheerz
Tangle Patterns: Fiboro, Frost Flower, Beebug, Oysteroid, Cheerz

And thus ends my yearlong commitment to a challenge I was often challenged literally. Would I be able to pull it off? That thought sprang to mind more than I cared for. However, now I can say I drew all  365 prompts and collected them all in my dedicated Google Folder

If I thought I had it tough, think again. The leader of the pack, Tabitha Bedoukian, not only produced the 12 pdf files with the monthly prompts (30-+ tangles each month with links to step outs and no accidental repeats!), but she also participated in the challenge. My sincere thanks go out to you, Tabitha. 

Will there be another Tangle 365 in 2023? A few days ago Tabitha announced that she has another challenge for 2023, it is called Tangled Journeys. Click the link if you are interested. 

As for me, I will take it a bit easier this year. A month at a time sounds just about fantastic right now...

...and off I am into my January commitment with 7F5R's "A fragment of Your Imagination"....



Refreshers

Refresher #241 with the tangle bundle containing Schway, Peace Out, Wigwag, Owline, and Trumpets. It was published October 14, 2022.

Refresher #241 with tangles Schway, Peace Out, Wigwag, Owline, and Trumpets
Tangle Patterns: Schway, Peace Out, Wigwag, Owline, Trumpets



Refresher #242 with tangles Three & Three, Dana, Loxo, A-Frame, and Seespan. Published November 11, 2022.
Loxo reminded me of Neurographica so I made either a big mess of my refresher the tile or a Neurographica Imposter.

Refresher #242 with tangles Three & Three, Dana, Loxo, A-Frame, and Seespan
Tangle Patterns: Three & Three, Dana, Loxo, A-Frame, Seespan



Refresher #243 and the tangles Ahh, Xlnt, Odir, Typzi, and Bonnie. Published December 9, 2022.

Refresher 243 with tangles Ahh, Xlnt, Odir, Typzi, and Bonnie
Tangle Patterns: Ahh, Xlnt, Odir, Typzi, Bonnie



Animal Happy Day

Another sad-turned-very-happy doggy story. This time about a dying mama dog named Sheena. Her babies were rescued...



,,,YES! and she is alive and well, too. (I couldn't resist the tease.) Once Sheena was A-OK Animal Aid found a foster home to take care of her and her 6 little treasures until they can be adopted.


"Now Coal, what do you think of my blog?"



"WHAT???!!!"
-------
"Maybe next time you keep your opinion to yourself..."








6 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Suzie!🎉 I hope all is well with you. I thoroughly enjoyed your post today... just what I needed to get in the creative spirit.

    I just love your Wikpik bookmark and will give that tangle a try soon.

    Coal's yawn is infectious.... as I have been yawning all afternoon. Maybe he's just tired and not really an opinionated critic!...lol!

    Be well! Enjoy Coal and CO!😻 Have fun with the new year's creative energy!

    Love and Hugs, Deanne from 🇨🇦

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year to you, too, Deanne. So nice to hear from you. Thanks so much for your kind words concerning my post, I am glad you enjoyed it. Yes, Wikpik is an interesting tangle whether it is restrained into a ribbon or released to spread its bellies. I am sure you will have fun drawing it.

      CO is a patient again. Had a few 'words' with a cat that didn't agree with him. Will he ever learn? And no it wasn't Coal. Coal is clever. He senses when grumpy CO is in a bad mood and makes sure he is out of his way. But he never misses a chance to whack CO in the butt when that one turns to leave through the gate. I guess a toothless cat bum is just too tempting.

      All the very best for you, too, Deanne, and I hope you got all your Christmas cards done in time.

      XXXOOO, Susie

      Delete
    2. Yes Susie... I did get all my Christmas cards done. Thank you for remembering. I even had time to make some gemstone tangled pictures and framed them for friends.

      Part of my Christmas/New Year has been unexpected. A good friend passed away before Christmas, so I am helping the family pack up her condo... plus I am looking after her cat while trying to find it's next forever home. We are not having any luck finding the cat a new home. Stressful for all of us. The family can't take the cat as all of them live in places that don't allow cats. I can't take her because she doesn't like other cats and has already attacked my cat numerous times in the past, when my neighbour and I tried introducing them in hopes that they would be friends.

      So my plans to get to that wedding quilt made for another friend, are on hold for the time being. Hopefully we will get the cat a new home by February.

      Be well! Hugs to all of you!

      Delete
    3. Sorry to hear about your friend, Deanne. I cannot quite imagine to lose somebody close during the festive days. As for the cat, do you know somebody using social media in your area? Facebook, Instagram, etc? A humane shelter might be an option or posters at vets. Yes, this is a sad case for you, your family, and your little furry friend, but I am so glad that you didn't just turn your back on her. .... I just imagine you putting a bow around the cat's neck and place her on the wedding quilt, which I know you will finish come time, as an additional gift. Just kidding.

      I cross my fingers your furry problem is solved soon, a lovely home might be just round the corner.

      Lovely sunny greetings from Thailand to you, family and all your 4-legged charges. XXXOO, Susie

      Delete
    4. Hi Susie! I have my little charge in my lap, snoozing, as we speak. We have tried social media for 7.5 weeks now... no luck at all. We will be surrendering her to a local cat rescue tomorrow. They will be able to give her more opportunities for adoption than we can, and they have the experience to vet the adoptors properly.

      I am going to miss her terribly, but she is not my cat... she needs to move on with her life and find her next forever home. She will always have a special spot in my heart. It will be an emotional day tomorrow.

      The next few days/weeks will be a rebalancing of sorts... decompressing, resting, getting back to my set routines, and starting new ones. My wedding quilt will be my first major art project. I have lots of plans for this year... and I'm looking forward to getting started.

      Thank you for your kind words Susie! We had sunshine today too! Hugs and Happiness to you and your furries! Deanne💞

      Delete
    5. You cannot say you didn't try! Although your action tomorrow is a sad one (for you probably more so than for your furry charge you obviously have grown so fond of) I fully understand and sympathize with you. However, it is not like the rescue organization will kill her. I only wonder why this cat has become homeless in the first place. Every once in a while that is a thought that hits me about my cats.

      Deanne, you are doing the right thing and don't you feel guilty. Hopefully soon the cat will think of you as a wonderful stopover while cat-stretching on her new home's comfy sofa. 🤪

      Sunny, dry, and windy here. Lots of dust to clean and leaves to pick off the ground. Yeap, we are in the middle of the hot and dry season. Best wishes for tomorrow, Deanne, my thoughts will be with you.

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave a message if you have time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...