JellyPages.com

Monday, July 24, 2017

FMT Challenge 174 - Asian Fans Tiles


This page goes back to Joey's Finish My Tile challenge (# 174) where I had the honor to sub for Joey to give her a well deserved summer break. My challenge was the tangle Asian Fans by Suzanne McNeill. I was thrilled by all the tanglers who participate and how beautiful all those "Finished My Asian Fans" turned out. I know, this is not how we do it, but I wanted to say thank you in my own way to all the participating tanglers and put all the tiles together on one page.

So here the "Finish My Tile" Challenge #174 Tiles Gallery in alphabetical order.

Anita Aspfors Westin - website: One Stroke at a Time





Bine - website: BineTangle





Denise on Instagram






HeidiSue - website: TangleOoh!





Ilse - website: Zentangle Zoo





Joey v O - website: MadeByJoey





Margarete - website: Malerisches Franken





Meridiana - website: Drawing From The Day





Michele - website: Coffee & Creativity





Ria Matheussen - website: Tangledreams





Susan Theron - website ZentangleChallenges





Trudi from Canada on Printerest





Ursula B aka Ulla51 on flickr




Thank you all so much.

Remark
If any of you featured tanglers in this blog would rather have your drawing removed, let me know and I will comply instantly.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave a message if you have time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...