JellyPages.com

Sunday, October 22, 2017

3D Objects 187 - Cube


I recovered from my Bicycle Ride Along the River Danube mosaic challenge where my faulty start created an overload of tangles and colors that choked me for nine weeks. Therefore it is no wonder that I start - and very likely continue - the new Joey's weekly challenge series "3D Objects" in black and white. Not even a speck of color can be found, only two tangles are applied, and there is enough white space for the tile (and me) to breathe.

So here my Cube - the first of 7 different 3D Objects challenges - under the number #187.


Joey's weekly challenge #187 with pattern Betweed and Split Balls
Patterns: Betweed and Split Balls




Animal Happy Day

Guilty as charged,











6 comments:

  1. I like your very plastic 3D-cube in black and white. Although a little bit of color wouldn't spoil the tile, it really doesn't need any color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Margarete. I haven't given up on color...just need a break and go b&w. My love for a speck of color here or there still prevails.

      Delete
  2. Cheerful, well balanced composition with a beautiful drawn Betweed and Split Balls that gives your work a lovely touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks, Meridiana. I needed to go away from the clutter I had produced for the last 9 weeks.

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave a message if you have time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...