JellyPages.com

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

First Half November 2017 Refreshers


After I completed my personal challenge "31 October Days; 31 Zentangle Refresher Tiles" in October to catch up with the already published refresher suggestions on tanglepatterns.com, I noticed, there were still too many tiles to be done before I was reasonably close to the up-to-date point. I decided to keep going. November! Only 30 days.... Well, so my new personal challenge was born under the motto: "Match 30 Refresher Tiles to 30 November Days".

Part 1, the first 15 days of November.

November 4 (yes, late start due to late decision making) - Refresher #72


Refresher #72 with Patterns: Stoic/Twile, Jilli, Tesali, Flwr Box, Lucky
Patterns: Stoic/Twile, Jilli, Tesali, Flwr Box, Lucky



November 5 - Refresher #75


Refresher #75 with Patterns: Huggins, Spawn, Mr. E, Tringle, Miasma
Patterns: Huggins, Spawn, Mr. E, Tringle, Miasma



November  - Refresher #76


Refresher #76 with Patterns: Verdigogh, Piza, Widgets, Blankett, Cyra
Patterns: Verdigogh, Piza, Widgets, Blankett, Cyra



November 8 - Refresher #80


Refresher #80 with Patterns: Chartz, Checkered Zag, Birds on a Wire, Eez, Orbs La Dee
Patterns: Chartz, Checkered Zag, Birds on a Wire, Eez, Orbs La Dee



November 9 - Refresher #82


Refresher #82 with Patterns: Oof, Hako, Por Fin, Kuke, Ionic
Patterns: Oof, Hako, Por Fin, Kuke, Ionic



November 10 - Refresher #109


Refresher #109 with Patterns: Assunta, Vercut, Connesses, Jingles, Stitch
Patterns: Assunta, Vercut, Connesses, Jingles, Stitch



November 11 - Refreshers #126 and #135


Refresher #126 with Patterns: Striping, Antique, Sutygal, Jumu, Arcodos
Patterns: Striping, Antique, Sutygal, Jumu, Arcodos


Refresher #135 with Patterns: Well, Flair, Tenty, 4Mom, Eddyper
Patterns: Well, Flair, Tenty, 4Mom, Eddyper



November 12 - Refresher #138


Refresher #138 with Patterns: Umble, Wiffles, Frost Flower, Discolea, Ta-Da
Patterns: Umble, Wiffles, Frost Flower, Discolea, Ta-Da



November 14 - Refresher #155


Refresher #155 with Patterns: Ellish, 2-S, Calix, Fe-Ba, Caught
Patterns: Ellish, 2-S, Calix, Fe-Ba, Caught



November 15 - Refreshes #158 and #83


Refresher #158 with Patterns: Tamiosolo, Fife, Dillo, Eclipse, Fission
Patterns: Tamiosolo, Fife, Dillo, Eclipse, Fission


Refresher #83 with Patterns: Assunta, Geos, Bran, Graancirkel, Paris
Patterns: Assunta, Geos, Bran, Graancirkel, Paris


Oops, I am behind by 3. Happens when you are late into a self-inflicted challenge.


A collection of all my Refreshers is in this flickr album,

...continues on next blog post.






4 comments:

  1. I just cannot believe you took this on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I started with refreshers early in my zentangle life when I needed guidance in combining patterns. Choosing them myself was too much of a headache. Then I had another problem, I spent too much time choosing a refresher. So I thought: Rubbish! Pick any number and do something with it, you are going to do the whole lot anyway. So I set my windows file explorer in the refresher folder to List, selected any 4 tiles and copied them onto my desktop. Then I looked at the tangles. From then on, life got a lot easier. Right at this moment I am waiting for the first March refresher to come out....life is now super easy.

      Delete
  2. My new favorite tangler thanks for sharing your incredible talents.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave a message if you have time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...