JellyPages.com

Thursday, November 30, 2017

Second Half November 2017 Refreshers


...continuation from previous blog.

I was short by 3 tiles in the first half of November and as it turns out, my November motto: "Match 30 Refresher Tiles to 30 November Days" should read "Match 30 - 1 Refresher Tiles to 30 November Days". I actually had the last tile in the works on Nov 30th, the 2nd tile of that day. However, it was already after midnight when I decided to turn in and get some sleep. So I officially admit to be defeated by one tile on my own challenge.

Here the second half of November tiles:

November 16 - Refresher #88


Refresher #88 with Patterns: XYP, Plates, Nine Patch, Riki Tiki, Triadz
Patterns: XYP, Plates, Nine Patch, Riki Tiki, Triadz



November 18 - Refreshers #121 and #127


Refresher #121 with Patterns: Fracas (Drupe), Minline, Steps, Whirlee, Skwirl
Patterns: Fracas (Drupe), Minline, Steps, Whirlee, Skwirl


Refresher #127 with Patterns: Nipa, Heartfully, Boze, Chuchu, Neit-Lite
Patterns: Nipa, Heartfully, Boze, Chuchu, Neit-Lite



November 19 - Refresher #144


Refresher #144 with Patterns: Zenith, Watusee, Phirst, Opsess, Heart S
Patterns: Zenith, Watusee, Phirst, Opsess, Heart S



November 20 - Refresher #90


Refresher #90 with Patterns: Verdigogh, Blink, MerryWeather, Holly, Ona
Patterns: Verdigogh, Blink, MerryWeather, Holly, Ona



November 21 - Refresher #129


Refresher #129 with Patterns: Diva Dance, Raffz, Sevaw, B'Twined, Rysa
Patterns: Diva Dance, Raffz, Sevaw, B'Twined, Rysa



November 22 - Refresher #162


Refresher #162 with Patterns: Ando, Bep, B-Twixt, Chloe, Aquafleur
Patterns: Ando, Bep, B-Twixt, Chloe, Aquafleur



November 23 - Refresher #153


Refresher #153 with Patterns: Keeko, Sand, Plop, Puchong, OyBay
Patterns: Keeko, Sand, Plop, Puchong, OyBay



November 24 - Refresher #96


Refresher #96 with Patterns: Fengle, Luv-A, Heartline, Da'Deal, ChocoBox
Patterns: Fengle, Luv-A, Heartline, Da'Deal, ChocoBox



November 25 - Refresher #132


Refresher #132 with Patterns: Ing, Loop, Brella, Cloudfall, Swells
Patterns: Ing, Loop, Brella, Cloudfall, Swells



November 26 - Refreshers #156 and #163


Refresher #156 with Patterns: Cadent, Subline, Croissant, 2SS2, Snowflower
Patterns: Cadent, Subline, Croissant, 2SS2, Snowflower


Refresher #163 with Patterns: Betweed, LTD, Fran, Ma-Xiii, Angel Line
Patterns: Betweed, LTD, Fran, Ma-Xiii, Angel Line



November 27 - Refresher #104


Refresher #104 with Patterns: Bunzo, Double D's, Kelp, Axlexa, Fandango
Patterns: Bunzo, Double D's, Kelp, Axlexa, Fandango



November 28 - Refresher #125


Refresher #125 with Patterns: Schway, Jesterz, Hitched, Waax, Spupa
Patterns: Schway, Jesterz, Hitched, Waax, Spupa



November 29 - Refreshers #142 and # 161


Refresher #142 with Patterns: Shattuck, Flutter, Undu, Tour, Morf
Patterns: Shattuck, Flutter, Undu, Tour, Morf


Refresher #161 with Patterns: Marasu, Xin, Lamar, Sinchun, Petal Pusher
Patterns: Marasu, Xin, Lamar, Sinchun, Petal Pusher



November 30 - Refresher #115


Refresher #115 with Image Patterns: Snail, Inchworm, Alaura, Curl, Kaurikunda
Patterns: Snail, Inchworm, Alaura, Curl, Kaurikunda


There goes November-Minus-One, but I am so happy to be another 29 tiles closer to my goal. Now that this goal is just a week and a half away....December, Bring It On!!!


A collection of all my Refreshers is in this flickr album,



4 comments:

  1. All these refreshers show a big talent, congratulations Susie, they look great, all of them, very hard to choose a favorite, they all have something personal and special. I love your use of colours but also the black/whites you have made this time are beautiful, especially 127. Also the tiles with big parts of black and white whit a little touch of colour are stunning (153, 162)
    Go on, go on, it is a pleasure for the eye...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ria, thank you so much for commenting on this batch of refreshers and for your kind words "to keep going on". I will! I love it! #88! The first one. I hate that one. You have no idea how many times I looked at it and wanted to trash it. Maybe one of these days/weeks/months I will redo this refresher.

      Delete
  2. I think my favorite of this lot is the last one, #127. I cannot figure out how you put those tangles together and have them look so good! I love the black and white tiles, even though I also adore color. There is something about the black and white ones though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I fought with hands and feet against my German friend's suggestion to use color (we worked in the Maldives on the same island, she for TUI and I for Eurodivers). Then I did one specially for her and it was color-oversaturated. But then gradually I saw what she meant. So for me using color is all due to her. PS: She used to paint a lot.

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave a message if you have time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...