JellyPages.com

Monday, December 25, 2017

Inspired by... Toodles


A new tangle has hit the Zentangle community and if I am not mistaken, it is published by Zentangle HQ during one of their 12 Days of Zentangle this year. I had one look at it and knew, Toodles is right up my alley.

Basic versions of Toodles


Inspired by... Toodles with Patterns Pokeroot, Pokeleaf, Fescu
Patterns: Toddles with Pokeroot, Pokeleaf, Fescu


Inspired by... Toodles with Patterns Sez
Patterns: Toddles with Sez



The following are Toodles variations with some samples. I simply couldn't resist.


Inspired by... Toodles - several variations of Toodles
Patterns:  Variations of Toddles


Inspired by... Toodles with Patterns: Cruffles, Ticking, Beadlines
Patterns: Toodles, Cruffles, Ticking, Beadlines



Variation Toodles as a border


Inspired by... Toodles variations as a border
Patterns: Toodles



Toodle inside a Toodle


Inspired by... Toodles, Toddle inside Toodle
Patterns: Toodles



...and some more Toodles tiles


Inspired by... Toddles with Henna Drum
Patterns: Toodles, Henna Drum



Toodles. Does it really work with Tipple?


Inspired by... Toodles with Tipple
Patterns: Toodles with Tipple


There is also Inspired by... Toodles - part 2 of...







9 comments:

  1. Very nice interpretation of Toodles, my favorites are Toodles inside Toodles and Toodles in combination with Henna Drum, but in fact I like them all, gorgeous work Susie. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Ria. This is one of those tangles you could just go on and on and find new ways of drawing it. This was pure fun.

      Delete
  2. Oh! I just LOVE IT when you play with a tangle! It's so much fun to see all your variations on a theme. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Heidi. I am still captivated by this tangle; still playing around with it... I am sure, lots of people will see lots of variations in this one. I am all eyes to learn about them.

      Delete
  3. Thanks, Susan. Isn't it a perfect tangle for challenges, too?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The flow of you work is always so beautiful Susie. Brilliant use of color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Trudi. Happy 2018 to you and I am looking forward to your Toodles!!!! I know you will color them perfectly with the gels. You got the knack for that.

      Delete
  5. Oh, I love your Toodles as a border (as well as all the rest, but in particular that one). This whole post is inspired.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, am I glad you commented on this post and I revisited it. I have a short term memory and had forgotten all about my toodles variations. Yes, I agree with your on the toodles border.

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave a message if you have time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...