JellyPages.com

Sunday, December 31, 2017

Inspired by... Toodles - part 2 of...


Part 2 of ... how many more?

2! Yes! At least for this year! But honestly, who can resist this tangle? It is so easy to draw; perfect as a monotangle; looks absolutely gorgeous no matter how you draw it; and tangelations flow easily from one's mind to the hand.

I came up with this Toodle version after I saw Eni Oken's fantastic Toodles.



Inspired by... Toodles part 2 with Patterns: Toodles with Fescu and Tipple
Patterns: Toodles with Fescu and Tipple



Some more Toodles tangelations (and here in part 1).


Inspired by... Toodles part 2 with Patterns: Toodles
Pattern: Toodles



In this tile I used the top middle Toodle from the above image. The leaves I modeled off one of my garden plants. I do not know its name but it grows like a weed, climbing and crawling everywhere, hence I aptly call the new tangle "Weedly". (My apologies if somebody else already created this tangle.)


Inspired by... Toodles part 2 with Patterns: Toodles and Weedly, Sez
Patterns: Toodles with Weedly, Sez



Because the background of the Toodles/Weedly tile is rather dull, lacking some spark, I photoshopped it a bit. Now I can call it "The Radiant Toodles/Weedly tile". (the bg is still dull enough though)


Inspired by... Toodles part 2 with Patterns: Toodles and Weedly, Sez PS'ed version
Patterns: Toodles with Weedly, Sez Ps'ed version



The models for my "Weedly" tangle


The original "Weedly"
The original "Weedlies"



For the below tile I used this accidentally knocked-down plant as a string. (It is presently in water waiting for roots to grow)


Plant string
Plant string


Inspired by... Toodles part 2 with Patterns: Toodles in my plant string
Patterns: Toodles in my plant string



Since I was in the PS mood, I gave this tile a digital makeover as well.


Inspired by... Toodles part 2 with Patterns: Toodles in my plant string PS'ed version
Pattern: Toddles with a PS makeover



So, this is my last post for this year. I wish everybody a happy, healthy and splendid 2018 with lots of Zen and tangles.


Click on the link for part 1 Inspired by... Toodles
for more possible variations to this gorgeous tangle.







4 comments:

  1. I agree with your Susie, Eni does fantastic work and is also for me a source of inspiration but what you show us here is also awesome, beautiful variations on Toodles, love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ria. Isn't it amazing what you can do with this tangle? I can hardly wait to see all the other tanglers' versions. I am sure I will let myself being inspired by (or in short: 'steal') some ideas!!! LOL

      Delete
  2. Toodles is one of my new faves and you've taken it to a whole new and amazing level. I love all of your explorations. Thanks for the inspiration;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Michele. I believe every tangler is in love with this pattern. It is so flexible and so....organic! I LOVE ORGANIC TANGLES.

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave a message if you have time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...