JellyPages.com

Thursday, May 11, 2017

DIVA Challenge 315


I am finally catching up with all the challenges for this week. So here comes the DIVA challenge #315 and it is "Tangle Study = Molygon". Molygon is nothing else but a croissant...multiplied, and each new croissant about half the size of its predecessor. OK, here my study of Molygon.

My first is drawn on printed business card paper. Well, have got to use it for something. What do they say? If you have it, flaunt it.


DIVA Challenge 315 - The study of Molygon
Patterns: Molygon



Here I dissected some of the croissants cum Molygon...wanted to know what's inside. Also I drew some modernized Molygon in the bottom right hand corner.


DIVA Challenge 315 - The study of Molygon
Patterns: Dissected Molygon



But this is my real study of Molygon - even Molygon is in Molygon. So with this tile I say goodbye to Molygon. It was a pleasure studying you and may you forever flourish in the tangle world of Zentangle.


DIVA Challenge 315 - The study of Molygon
Patterns: Molygon forever.








26 comments:

  1. Beautiful Molygon studies! I really love the last one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind comment, Lady Kate.

      Delete
  2. Fantastic studies on molygon - chocolate for the eyes :-)
    Gudrun S.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL - Both our pair of eyes must have the time of the week. Love it. Thanks, Gudrun, for stopping by and leaving those tasty words.

      Delete
  3. Wow, you really studied Molygon! Such a great variety!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did indeed, going so far as to dissect some of them, but there is always room for more studying, isn't there. Thanks, Heike, for your very kind comment.

      Delete
  4. Wow, all gorgeous, but the second is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for your kind comment, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your first tile of Molygon is my favorite! The shape in the upper left corner is very interesting To change the orientation of Molygon, I also like how you filled every crescent !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your very kind words to my Molygon "business card" tile.

      Delete
    2. Oops, sorry Christine, forgot to add your name.

      Delete
  7. I love how you used molygon in all three tiles.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Especially number 3 with polygon cones and sparkling color.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! Especially number 3 with polygon cones and sparkling color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your kind comment, Mary Helen.

      Delete
  10. Oh my Susie! These are just stunning and really different effect to what many of us have done. I love them! Axxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your very kind comment, BUT!!!! have you noticed? No shading. Having seen yours, I would know how now. (Jeez, say that 20x quickly!) LOL

      Delete
  11. Moly gone gone gone beyond! Wonderful inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH, I love these! Nice to see your pen wandering along with your thoughts....beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Betsy, for visiting my page and leaving this beautiful comment.

      Delete
  13. All good but the Molygon forever way way neat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trudi, thank you so very much for the comment on Molygon Forever; it must be the colors...

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave a message if you have time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...