JellyPages.com

Saturday, May 27, 2017

IAST Challenge 196


This week's "It's A String Thing" (IAST #196) challenge is to be a monotangle using a new pattern called Plingh and a simple string of just 3 curved lines. I love drawing monotangles. I can just draw the same pattern over and over again which lulls me pleasantly into the desired Zen stage of being here and now. I was so zenned, I drew four tiles before reality set in and put a stop to it. Reality being Saturday equals deadline.

So, now I have these four tiles and the big question arises: which to send to Adele Bruno. So I decided to make this webpage first, look at them all in a combined setting and then decide. So here we go:

The blue one


Pattern: Plingh and Plingh only



The red one


Pattern: Plingh...and maybe some extra Tipple



The white one


Pattern: Plingh...in a wonky grid - respecting Adele's string though



The recycled paper one - there is a reason why this is last. I had some space free in my sketchbook and thought, still in my Plingh Zen stage, I needed some more Plingh tiles. This is a quicky and the string is a round circle in a bigger oval circle. So it does not count.


Patterns: You guessed it, pure Plingh




I looked and looked and can't make up my mind. Red or blue. Red. No blue. Yes, blue it is. But then red.... OK. Simple. I send red AND blue and let Adele decide. Ahhhh! Now that was easy.



Here the Adele's string








4 comments:

  1. Amazing how you managed again to create four wonderful tiles. I have showed them to my husband. His favorite is the blue one but mine is the red one.
    Thank you for sharing Susie and have a nice sunday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was tempted to ask you which to send, but, as I see now, result would have been the same. Greetings to your husband. Rest your hand, Ria, rest your hand. But anyway, thanks so much for risking getting hurt to leave me this wonderful comment of yours.
      XOXO

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave a message if you have time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...