JellyPages.com

Saturday, June 17, 2017

DIVA Challenge 320


This week's DIVA challenge #320 is another UMT (Use My Tile) theme. The tangle on the table it Dansk by Margaret Bremner. It looks very similar to Sand Swirl, lots of parallel lines or auras. Drawing parallel lines is not one of my strongest talents, so I knew I had to come up with a design where I can shortcut.

Voila! Dansk a la Hollibaugh! Holllibaugh gave me lots of breaks which equals shorter lines, and where there were no breaks I made breaks and hid the tale-telling spot under a bead.


DIVA Challenge #320 with Patterns: Dansk a la Hollibaugh
Patterns: Dansk a la Hollibaugh



Animal Happy Day

Vet Ranch Clinic with Dr. Matt

Vet Ranch is another youtube channel I visit often to check on their latest animal rescue cases. The video here is Dr. Matt's first and it gets to show that sometimes saving a life already marked for euthanasia is saving a whole family from grieving.

Click here for their official website vetranch.org




And last but by no means least an Animal Fun Day. 
...and the thief came on wings of crows to steal....a SPOON of all things!











12 comments:

  1. I love that Diva tile! Brilliant and beautiful 💗

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your beautiful comment, Michele.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful tile! I would say this is a tangleation in upper class!😄

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your lovely comment, Anita. Tell you what, I did a lot of pencil work in this one and still I got some connections a bit off. But it was fun to do.

      Delete
  3. Your composition using Dansk is very creative and striking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your kind comment, Jean.

      Delete
  4. I like the boldness centres of your Dansk seed heads.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your very kind comment, Chrissie.

      Delete
  5. What an exquisite piece of work, bold and yes delicate. If I were able to do this kind of work, I would probably make it big enough for framing and hung as a centerpiece in a living room. I love the whole feel of this - the composition is amazing. Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your beautiful comment, Lezli. It is a 9x9 cm tile. Einstein would probably say that size is a theory of relativity. While too small for our living room, it is way too big for a dollhouse living room. Unless, of course, you have a dollmansion...😉
      My pleasure, Lezli.

      Delete
  6. Great idea to make Dansk this way, i had to look twice to recocnize it. Beautiful done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind comment, Carmela.

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave a message if you have time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...