JellyPages.com

Friday, June 23, 2017

IAST Challenge 200


This is "It is a String Thing" or "IAST" #200 challenge! Congratulations, Adele! What a milestone for you. You certainly deserve all the kudos and appreciation in the world!

I for one am glad I found your site and dared to participate. I made my initial mistakes, one such was not writing where I come from - or live - after my name. I am sure I caused you extra work (pin my name to a different location on your Zentangle  map), but you didn't complain.

On a weekly basis you publish a challenge that covers a recent occurrence, festive days, or a theme fresh out of the Zentangle world. Each week you take time out to check with an eagle eye each individual tile that is sent to you (and there are many!) to honor us all with your little, always very accurate and uplifting, tidbits. Out of curiosity, I tried it once myself, going from one tile to the next. After half an hour and 7 tiles later I gave up. It definitely needs your trained Zentangle eye to spot and describe each tile's beauty.

Each week, too, there is one tile in which you see something special and you make it the honor tile of the week. But you don't stop there. You then send the artist of the honor tile a little something per snail mail. A beautiful gesture appreciated by all and sundry.

Adele, I have no idea how you do it all - and have done so 199 times already, but I thank you herewith for all your engagement and support you give to the Zentangle community.

>>>> End of my monologue and back to IAST #200.

For the 200th IAST challenge Adele has also created a new tangle and calls it C-Perfs. I managed to mix a few C-Perfs with other tangles and didn't venture off string too gravely.


IAST Challenge #200 with tangle Patterns: C-Perfs, Dragonair, Hamail, Flux, Zeniverse
Patterns: C-Perfs, Dragonair, Hamail, Flux, Zeniverse



Animal Happy Day

"Hurrah! We are going to kill him! He has a HERNIA (!!)" for heavens sake.

Good gracious me, he could be healthy, too, to get a death sentence. If you think I am sounding sarcastic, yes, dead on. Some  of us humans do not deserve to have anything to do with animals of any kind.







No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave a message if you have time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...