JellyPages.com

Friday, June 16, 2017

IAST Challenge 199


Update June 23, 2017 - Just noticed that Adele Bruno from the IAST - It is a String Thing website has picked my tile below to be the honor tile in this challenge. She made me tremendously proud and I am over the moon for the recognition! Thank you, Adele.

There were so many other beautiful tiles on that week and I encourage you, to click here to have a look.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

It's a String Thing (IAST) challenge #200-1 is a simple string of three Us, touching in the middle of the tile with their bottoms, with wired apple core tangle patterns. I got the Us sorted out - sort of; apple cores are aplenty; but the wiring system has been downplayed to a bare minimum. When everything was in position and before the shading, I noticed there was a letter hiding. How that came about I have no idea. Maybe my mind is still in the fangs of Joey's alphabet challenge.

However, I still had to make the whole thing look good, so I asked my watercolors to give me a hand and make an appearance. Thanks, watercolors, I try not to imagine the tile without you tubes. (No, not youTube. You, the tubes.)




Patterns: Apacore, Wired





Animal Happy Day

"Hey, goose baby! Where do you wanna go?" asked the truck driver, and, as the well-bred gentleman he was, brought her home safely. "Thank you, Mister!"



If you have a minute, please click on the YouTube icon in the video (or here) and give him a thumbs up. Nice guys do deserve thumb ups.





2 comments:

  1. Apacore and Wired, a wonderful combination and I love what you did. The beautiful different blue colors you have chosen make this tile even more gorgeous. I've also seen all your refreshers on the other post and I love them all, honestly. I can't say there is one tile I don't like!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Ria, thank you so very much for your lovely comment. I think, once again, the background is the cause that gives my sketch the volume. My refreshers, oh Ria, still have to go more than I already did and I have been working on these for...what?...a year? But I am glad you like them.

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave a message if you have time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...