JellyPages.com

Saturday, October 20, 2018

Inktober18 Tiles, IAST 265, a Refresher 189, and DIVA 372


Starting with Inktober18 tiles. Below my result for day 19 - Abeko and day 21 - Hamadox (in and around a circle). The background consists of some 'shady' Toodles - no day.


Inktober18 day 19 - Abeko; day 21 - Hamadox
Tangle Patterns: Abeko, Hamadox



The next three tiles are all dedicated to Inktober18 day 25 - Sand Swirl. I like Sand Swirl, but wondered whether I could put a spin on it. The first tile is my Sand Swirl Nautilus branch and the things on the side is a liberal form of Dewd - day 13 and DIVA challenge #372 (I am cheating here, I know).


Inktober18 day 25 Sand Swirl Nautilus with day 13 (or DIVA challenge #372) some liberal Dewd
Tangle Patterns: Sand Swirl Nautilus, Dewd



Number two tile is made of Sand Swirl flower buds. Could be leaves ... well, whatever you see first.

Inktober18 day 25 Sand Swirl flower buds or leaves
Tangle Patterns: Sand Swirl flower buds or leaves



And last but not least a tiny Post-It tile with Sand Swirl in a wonky grid.


Inktober18 day 25 Sand Swirl in a wonky grid
Tangle Patterns: Sand Swirl in a wonky grid



♻️ IAST challenge #265 with progressive Bales, Msst, Printemps and the annual Candy Corn string on one of my fav tiles: toilet tissue roll. To flatten the cardboard this time I pulled the cut open roll over the table edge - better than lightly water spray and press it, the glue still 'melts'.

I never tasted Candy Corn, but it sounds super super-sweet and the mere thought of it makes me reach for some boiled salted peanuts for taste balance.


IAST challenge #265 with Tangle Patterns: progressive Bales, Msst, Printemps
Tangle Patterns: progressive Bales, Msst, Printemps



Refresher #189 with tangles Oof, Trifle, Clamz, Ballby and Elloso. I am still into this although only halfheartedly. The problem: once you worked your way backwards to the very first refresher it is kind a hard to stop now. It is like a let-down.


Refresher #189 with tangle patterns Oof, Trifle, Clamz, Ballby, Elloso
Tangle Patterns: Oof, Trifle, Clamz, Ballby, Elloso



Other Art

The 3 Musketeers' Air Ship

The first thing that jumped to mind when I saw these air ships was the 2011 movie the 3 Musketeers. I could almost see the Duke of Buckingham at the helm. I have no idea what the ship in the movie was made of, but these are made of cardboard. Click here to see more.





Animal Happy Day

When the right dog meets the right human the world for them both can change...




Enjoy a most wonderful weekend.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...