JellyPages.com

Friday, November 19, 2021

Inktober 2021; 7F5R; Refresher 229; Inspired by...


Inktober 2021

Inktober 2021 represented here with prompts from the 7 Forests 5 Rivers listing. I did all 31 days but mixed up a bit towards the end.

Day 1 LunarFlux
Day 2 Naaki
and some Abundies

Inktober21 - Day 1 LunarFlux and Day 2 Naaki and Abundies
Tangle Patterns: LunarFlux, Naaki



Day 3 (Pokeleaf) Dewd
Day 4 (Fescu) Whipdcreem
with Barney

Inktober21 - Day 3 (Pokeleaf) Dewd and Day 4 (Fescu) Whipdcreem with Barney
Tangle Patterns: Pokeleaf-Dewd, Whipdcreem, Barney



Day 5 Ayame
Day 6 Brrst
and day 5 Madama from the Tangle All Around listing

Inktober21 - Day 5 Ayame and Day 6 Brrst with Madama (day 5 TAA)
Tangle Patterns: Ayame, Brrrst, Madama



Day 7 Morrisseau
Day 8 Zenith
Day 9 Xac

Inktober21 - Day 7 Morrisseau, Day 8 Zenith and Day Xac
Tangle Patterns: Morrisseau, Zenith, Xac



Fengle crab protecting her Oysteroids.
Day 10 Hirari
Day 11 Fengle
Day 16 Moonesque with Knightsbridge
Day 20 Oysteroid
Day 30 Tabs

Inktober 21 Fengle Crab - Day 10 Hirari, Day 11 Fengle, Day 16 Moonesque, Day20 Oysteroid, Day 30 tabs
Tangle Patterns: Hirari, Fengle, Moonesque, Oysteroid, Tabs



Day 12 Yumemi

Inktober21 - Day 12 Yumemi
Tangle Pattern: Yumemi



Day 13 Spynes

Inktober21 - Day 13 Spynes
Tangle Pattern: Spynes



Day 14 C-Knots
Day 18 Moonpie
Day 19 Oopsmi

Inktober21 - Day 14 C-Knots, Day 18 Moonpie and Day 19 Oopsmi
Tangle Patterns: C-Knots, Moonpie, Oopsmi



Day 15 Ing

Inktober21 - Day 15 Ing
Tangle Pattern: Ing



Day 17 Ecstatic
Day 27 Trelina

Inktober21 - Day 17 Ecstatic, Day 27 Trelina
Tangle Patterns: Ecstataic, Trelina


Had I known I would create a montage I would have given more attention to drawing an actual circle. Oh, well.




Day 21 Oof
Day 31 Eke

Inktober21 - Day 21 Oof, Day 31 Eke
Tangle Patterns: Oof, Eke


Day 22 Paradisum
Day 26 Dex
Day 28 Effie


Inktober21 - Day 22 Paradisum, Day 26 Dex, Day 28 Effie
Tangle Patterns: Paradisum, Dex, Effie



Day 23 Ple-A

Inktober21 - Day 23 Ple-A
Tangle Pattern: Ple-A



Day 25 Round Square

Inktober21 - Day 25 Round Square
Tangle Pattern: Round Square



Day 24 Zigoli
Day 29 TreeLeaf

Inktober21 - Day 24 Zigoli,  Day 29 TreeLeaf
Tangle Patterns: Zigoli, TreeLeaf



Day 30 Tabs

Inktober21 - Day 30 Tabs
Tangle Pattern: Tabs



Inspired by...

...a few pieces that came off of my bathroom plastic floor mat that looks like made of Tipples. I added the tangle Savana I noticed in a video tutorial by Sunali on Instagram.

Inspired by...my bathroom mat full of Tipples. With Savana
Tangle Patterns: Tipple, Savana



Inspired by a Pinterest image
...an image I found on Pinterest (lost the link) that inspired me to draw this small tile. From there I expanded the idea into an ogee grid filled with shell-looking shells with no particular tangle pattern in mind. UPDATE Nov 20, 2021: I found the name of the tangle: Voga.


Shell-looking shells in ogee grid
Shell-looking shells in ogee grid



...a Celtic Knot tutorial I came across on the website That Jolie Girl. There are times when I just want to mindlessly draw lines. I thought this Celtic Knot tutorial would be ideal for such a time killer. Wow! Did I say 'mindless'? 

Celtic Knot video Tutorial by The Jolie Girl
Pattern: a Celtic Knot exercise



...Day 15 of the Inktober21 challenge by 7F5R - ING. I used it here as an ING string or it is ING incognito. The ring is Ing with Fragment D1 and the leaves and the middle part function as a disguise for Ing. 

Inspired by...Ing from day 15 of Inktober21/7F5R challenge with Fragment D1
Tangle Patterns: ING as string, Fragment D1



...Yuliset, a tangle by Annett Ruempler and recently introduced in tanglespattern.com

Inspired by...Yuliset with Ing and tiny Tipples
Tangle Patterns: Yuliset, Ing, Tipple



Refreshers

Refresher #229 with tangles Floo and Floo-ish, Hearts & Diamonds, Hexa, Dayzee May, Sling-Slang.

Refresher #229 with tangles Floo and Floo-ish, Hearts & Diamonds, Hexa, Dayzee May, Sling-Slang
Tangle Patterns: Floo and Floo-ish, Hearts & Diamonds, Hexa,
Dayzee May, Sling-Slang



7F5R

Tuesday Tea and Tangle for November 9 was Hollis with a bit of Icanthis and Tipple and... 

7F5R Tuesday Tea and Tangle Nov 9 Hollis with Icanthis and Tripple
Tangle Patterns: Hollies, IcanThis, Tipple



...Fortnightly Theme first two weeks in November featuring Hurry 'my way'.

7F5R Fortnightly Theme first two weeks in November feature Hurry 'my way'
Tangle Pattern: Hurry 'my way'



From my Garden

It has been raining cats and dogs over the last several days and my ferns loved every minute of it...but it seems so did my simple orchids and air plants outside my bathroom window.




Animal Happy Day
Here another one from Animal Aid United in India. Not about dogs, cats, or donkeys as was the video in my previous post, but about feral piglets. And it is sooooo cute.




Pssst! Don't wake C.O.
Thanks for looking in...

C.O. Hiding in the leaves

...bye.




2 comments:

  1. I'm excited. Your wonderful Inktober interpretations are again so refined, enchanting and simply beautiful, real typical Susie creations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Margarete, thank you so much for your kind words. Yes, I survived this month long challenge still with a sound mind and am now preparing for the January 2022 event. Glad we have 7F5R! Thank you, girls.

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave a message if you have time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...