JellyPages.com

Saturday, May 13, 2017

IAST Challenge 194


At Tickled to Tangle the It's A String Thing (IAST #194) challenge this week includes a new tangle by Adele Bruno and she dedicated it to her new present day youngest granddaughter Ella. Skip over to Adele's site to have a quick look at the pattern how it is supposed to look. The tangles to accompany (Tr)Ella are Florz and Nzeppel. I love both of these tiles so I know (Tr)Ella is in good company.

I drew the blue tile first (that is why it is first). So when I had finished it, I took my todo list and made a hook next to item "IAST 194". No sooner had I made that hook the idea hit me I could draw Trella only to one side like a droopy willow branch. So quickly out came all my Zentangle gear again to squeeze in another tile and the result is now 2 hooks next to item "IAST 194".

So here my first Trella - all in blue, on blue, and surrounded by blue. Nope, I am not blue and I don't have the blues (in case you are wondering).


IAST Challenge 194 with Patterns: Trella in and on blue, Nzepple, Florz
Patterns: Trella, Nzepple, Florz



And here my quicky featuring my droopy Trella willow branch version.


IAST Challenge 194 with Patterns: Trella willow, Nzepple, Florz
Patterns: Trella willow, Nzepple, Florz



Animal Happy Day

I think the people who wrote the title to this website and video (~30sec) got it all wrong. They depict Mr. Elephant to be Goliath and Baby Buffalo to be ... you know who. I, on the other hand, saw Mr. Elephant performing perfect foxtrot steps all backwards and I would have given him a 10 in ballroom dancing. Either way, he is a good sport.





2 comments:

  1. Wow Susie, again Two magic tiles, on the first one you have created a wonderful Florz and on the second one, I love everything, Florz, N'Zeppel and of course this special Trella with gorgeous shadow, beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much for your inspiring words, Ria. Isn't it funny how at times people see something special in your tile you yourself didn't pay too much attention to?

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave a message if you have time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...