JellyPages.com

Friday, May 19, 2017

Alphabet Challenge Letter T


Joey's alphabet challenge has reached letter T and that means we are now way closer to Z than A, or closer to the end than the beginning. Yes, I figured this out all by myself, which was easier than figuring out what on earth am I going to do for the letter T. In the end, after all the thinking and the headaches I came up with a blue T and a yellow t.

The lowercase t is on yellow and believe me, if I had another 10 years to work on it, I doubt it would get any better, blame it on the t. But what I did like to draw was the tangle Ta-Da. Honestly, are you always the proud owner of all your tiles?


Patterns: Tamisolo, Ta-Da, T



Next the blue tile or the T tile. Here my favorite tangle is Tipple...no, Twirl...or maybe Trigue. Yes, most certainly Trigue!...and Twirl, yes, Twirl...Trique? ... Twirl? ...  Well, a brain wired like this explains the result of the tiles.


Patterns: Tamisolo, Twirl, Trigue, Tipple,
and some little diamond shapes I stole from the tangle Trimond



Animal Happy Day

I just saw this video from my favorite dog rescuer Eldad. I thought I share it with you because if you have a lousy day this will cheer you up. I had a silly smile on my face the whole 5 and a half minutes. Yes, mam.









6 comments:

  1. Also this time it is hard to choose, they both are drawn so beautifull. On the first one it's wonderful to see tangles drawn very pale,some stronger and some drawn very dark. Gives gorgeous contrasts.
    On the second one, I love how you have drawn Tamisolo and Trio. I like both tangles but don't use them very much because I can't draw them in the way I want, you did a great job.
    Happy are the ones who are find by "Hope for paws". That is nice to see.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so quick, Ria, and always with words that make me feel so much better, undeservedly this time though. Tamisolo I practiced a lot for the second tile. I, too, have the same problem like you. But maybe we expect too much?
      That mother dog is a darling!
      PS: I made a real stripes tile.Yes, I did, hurrah!!!
      Good nite and thank you very much.

      Delete
  2. I liked the blue tile best which is surprising as yellow is one of my favorite colours so it generally pulls me that way. My next door neighbors have come up for the weekend at the lake and I just fed their dog the leftover pork schnitzel from our Thursday social. That was a very sweet dog in the video.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well done on spoiling that neighbor's dog of yours. I am sure (s)he gulped it down in no time. And thanks for your comment on my tiles. There was no Zen in any of the them, but the yellow really gave me a hard time. Bad, bad, BAD yellow tile!

      Delete
  3. lovely tiles. I like the blue one the most.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Susan, I agree. Now when I look at it the blue one seems to tell a story: A Tee wondered off into the jungle and got lost and is now being devoured by vegetation. Poor thing, it is already on its knees. :->

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave a message if you have time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...