JellyPages.com

Saturday, June 23, 2018

Joey 221, IAST 248, Paradox Stars and a Square One Tile


Paradox Stars on a 12 cm square tile.


Paradox Stars
Tangle Pattern: Paradox



Joey's weekly challenge #221, the last of the 12-week 'Front and Center" theme, with Pais, Beadline, Tipple and a single lone Mooka.


Joey's weekly challenge #221 with Tangle Patterns: Pais, Beadline, Tipple and a single lone Mooka
Tangle Patterns: Pais, Beadline, Tipple and a single lone Mooka



Over at Square One the focus of the week June 15th was Kuke. You can argue the three single flower clusters are Kuke or Henna Drum, but I really just followed the shapes outlines. So in my book it is Kuke everywhere.

Square One week June 15th with Tangle Patterns: Kuke and Henna Drum-Kuke
Tangle Patterns: Kuke and Henna Drum-Kuke



Refresher #181. I am not sure how much longer I will be doing the series. I often find myself scratching my head about the choice of tangles, wondering what on earth I can do with the five. No 181 is such a case. Three of the five were new to me so I drew an extra tile for those, hoping an idea would jump to mind for the fiver tile. Obviously, that wasn't the case. PS: I almost forgot Drawave, but succeeded to squeeze a few waves onto Wacho.

Refresher #181 with Tangle Patterns: Jonqal, Aniane, Wacho, Braidle, Drawave
Tangle Patterns: Jonqal, Braidle, Wacho, Drawave, Aniane



The 181 practice round

The 181 Practice Round with Tangle Patterns: Aniane, Braidle, Drawave
Tangle Patterns: Braidle, Drawave, Aniane


♻️ IAST Challenge #248, monotangle Drupe.

Tangle Patterns: Drupe, invaded by Toodles and Tipples, Seawaves



It's 5 pm soon. Time to water the gardens. My right cheek is still numb from my dentist visit a few hours ago. I am hungry and can't eat, and I am moody and cranky. The whole week was weird, the wrong way round, nothing worked, everything went wrong...and this post is a testimony of it. Now all my hope and focus is on next week. After all, it can only get better - just like for this pooch in...


...Animal Happy Day

Have you ever seen a more beautiful dog?





Thanks for your visit and may your last 7 days have been better!





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...