JellyPages.com

Saturday, August 11, 2018

IAST 255, Summer Tangles, My new Tangle Mir.I.Am, and Square One


Square One August 3-9 featured the tangle ICANTOO. So I did it, too. Here with some Blueberry Pokeroot, a striped (and a non-striped) Toodles, and loads of Black Pearlz without dots but with hair-thin reflection lines.


Square One August 3-9 the tangle ICANTOO here with Pokeroot and Black Pearlz
Tangle Patterns: ICANTOO, Pokeroot, Plack Pearlz



And here come the Summer Tangles 2018 tiles. The days are passing faster than I can draw tiles. Let's start with July 29 and Scallamp.


Summer Tangles 2018, day July 29th with Scallamp and Black Pearlz
Tangle Patterns: Scallamp, Black Pearlz



July 30 with Zenbutton. I am no fan of Zenbuttons, so for this challenge I took a rejected tile and made circles over the design and thus made a different kind of a Zenbutton. Actually...I quite like the idea.


Summer Tangles 2018, July 30 with Zenbutton
Tangle Patterns: Zenbutton



August 1-3 and 5 with Knot Rickz, Chaist, Golven, All About V. This tile is the 2nd I made because the first one, an attempt to draw in the real Zentangle style, made no sense to me.


Summer Tangles 2018 August 1-3 and 5 with Tangle Patterns: Knot Rickz, Chaist, Golven, All About V
Tangle Patterns: Knot Rickz, Chaist, Golven, All About V



....here the first, 'nonsense' making tile.


Summer Tangles 2018 August 1-3 and 5 with Tangle Patterns: Knot Rickz, Chaist, Golven, All About V
Tangle Patterns: Knot Rickz, Chaist, Golven, All About V




July 31 with Ringz. First there was no 31 July, then it was with Ringz, and then I wasn't sure which Ringz am I supposed to draw. There are 2 Ringz tangle with the exact same spelling, one by Laura A. Marks, CZT and the other by Alice Henden, CZT, so I drew them both.


Summer Tangle 2018, July 31 - Ringz, Ringz
Tangle Patterns: Ringz, Ringz



The last tile for today (Sat), done asap to make the publishing deadline...IAST #255 challenge with Konk and Flog. I hadn't done a IAST tile for a few weeks, so pressure was on.


IAST #255 challenge with Konk and Flog
Tangle Patterns: Konk, Flog



My new tangle MIR.I.AM

Last week I ran out of time to do the step out for my new tangle "Mir.I.Am". So, here, as promised the step out 1-5 and an additional monotile showing Mir.I.Am in a grid.


My new Tangle Mir.I.Am
Tangle Patterns:



Mir.I.Am ("Mir Ai Aem", a member of the "I.Am" family) in a grid formation.


Tangle Patterns: Mir.I.Am



Another Mir.I.Am tile I published already the week before. But to keep step out and samples nicely together....


Tangle Patterns: Mir.I.Am with Poa



I AM NOT PROPERTY!

I got an email this week from Animal Legal Defense Fund announcing their new campaign "I am not Property". With this social media campaign they want to rise awareness to the problem they face daily in American courts concerning our 4-legged family members. If you want to join and support the campaign which ends August 31st please visit their website to download the poster and get the  social media links where to post it.


I am not Property!!!...

Shadow will be "Sweet 16" September 7th!!!

I cross my fingers he makes it. He is rather weak, often disoriented, breathing is laborious at times, but he still eats like a horse. But all in all I would say he is OK for his age and equally important in good hands, his assisted living facility has an excellent 24-hour service. And when I say 24(!) hours I really do mean 24 hours!


GOOD NEWS!!!! She is baaaaa-ack!!!


Alive! and Well! Hurrah!

I first saw our missed cat Monday night while she was doing stretching exercises on the street. When I spotted her I instantly stepped out of the shower, threw a towel on, grabbed my mobile and shot this sequence of images through the gate. Once I got returned clad in decent clothes she had gone.





Then Thursday morning I went over to my friend's house to feed the fish and who was waiting there for me? The cat minus pregnant belly. She is back to being shy again and what ever happened to her babies I think we will never know. Well, my neighbors and I are just happy seeing here alive and well!





Animal Happy Day

Another adoring cow bonding story. I can't get enough of animal bonding stories no matter what animals.




Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...