JellyPages.com

Saturday, August 04, 2018

Square One, Summer Tangles, Refresher, and more...


Square One, last week of July, with Poa and my new tangle Mir.I.Am. Step-out next week due to lack of time. Sorry!


Square One, July 27 - POA, Mir.I.Am
Tangle Patterns: Poa, Mir.I.Am



Next some Summer Tangles 2018. I am lacking in days...still stuck in July, but this week I didn't get going till about Wednesday and then I just hurried to get something done.

July 28th with Pach. Added  Printemps and Vikings 1.


Summer Tangles 2018, July 28th with Pach, Vikings 1, and Printemps
Tangle Patterns: Pach, Vikings 1, Printemps



July 26th with Kuzek. Added Drawings, Shattuck, Finery, Onamato, half Koloski, Tipple


Summer Tangle 2018, July 26 - Kuzek and Tangle Patterns: Drawings, Shattuck, Finery, Onamato, half Koloski, Tipple
Tangle Patterns: Kuzek, Drawings, Shattuck, Finery, Onamato, half Koloski, Tipple



July 27th with "Microtangle". For a long time I had no idea what I could draw to represent Microtangle (work small). Then it hit me. I am a stamp collector...stamps are small. So here 3 stamps created by me using tangles Spearator, Mir.I.Am, and Puff Ball Tops.


Summer Tangles 2017 day July 27th - Microtangles (work small) using tangles Spearator, Mir.I.Am, and Puff Ball Tops
Tangle Patterns: Spearator, Mir.I.Am, and Puff Ball Tops



♻️ Refresher #184 with Pach as a flower, Marasu, Meriberries, MySwing, and Vikings 1. (Toilet tissue roll)


Refresher #184 with Tangle Patterns: Pach, Marasu, Meriberries, MySwing, Vikings 1
Tangle Patterns: Marasu, Meriberries, MySwing, Pach, Vikings 1



My Tile Project by Nancy Domnauer, CZT. Meridiana from Drawing from the Day sent me an email introducing this new "My Tile Project" challenge. We can choose 3 tangles and 1 we take from the list. First Name: Susie - I chose Serpi. Last Name: Ngamsuwan - I chose Nunsuchi. Birth month: April - Knightsbridge on the list. Fav tangle - I chose Nymph. Yeap, I liked the challenge.


My Tile Project with Tangle Patterns: Serpi, Nunsuch, Knightsbridge, Nymph
Tangle Patterns: Serpi, Nunsuch, Knightsbridge, Nymph



This  is my Meriberries training monotile I drew before attacking the above Refresher.


Meriberries monotile
Tangle Patterns:



Pach tile. Pach was this week in both Summer Tangles and Refresher. I like the circle, but decided to draw Pach flowers for my tiles instead.


Pach
Tangle Patterns: Pach



This Krokus fun tile was a quick one I wanted to squeeze in before going to bed late Friday night. When I saw Helen Williams' Krokus, I knew I had to draw it. I figured the step-out comes later so I tried to figure it out by myself, which wasn't as easy as I first thought. A few days later and still no step-out I checked the database sites - just in case - and there it was: Krokus by Sue Schneider, CZT. Sorry, Sue, but I don't think I have ever seen it before...


Krokus Monotile
Tangle Patterns: Krokus



Animal Happy Day

If you love dogs and all kinds of animals and travel to India, you may want to stop by and lend a hand at Animal Aid Unlimited.




Thanks for stopping by and have a splendid week.





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...