JellyPages.com

Tuesday, June 07, 2022

Tangle 365 May; ZIA MayDays Alphabet Strings; Mental Health month, Inspired by...; My New Tangle and a New Fragment


Tangle 365 - Daily Bite-Sized Prompts May 2022

What a difference. I can finally approach these daily prompts in a relaxed and enjoyable fashion and have time to do the things that I had to leave by the wayside such as...ironing... (ehh, maybe I better hang back again.) 

Day 121 (May 1) Rezeda - 4 tiles. I started with the green; by tile 3 I knew my alterations were getting out of hand - hence back to basic with tile 4.

Day 121 (May 1) Rezeda 4 times
Tangle Patterns: Rezeda



Day 122 (May 2) Tulipdue
Day 123 (May 3) Talbert
Day 122 (May 2) Tulipdue and Day 123 (May 3) Talbert
Day 124 (May 4) Blooming Butter

Day 122 (May 2) Tulipdue, Day 123 (May 3) Talbert, Day 124 (May 4) Blooming Butter
Tangle Patterns: Tulipdue, Talbert, Blooming Butter



Day 125 (May 5) Snaylz Trayl
Day 126 (May 6) Esther
Day 127 (May 7) Keeta
Day 128 (May 8) Petals

Day 125 (May 5) Snaylz Trayl, Day 126 (May 6) Esther, Day 127 (May 7) Keeta, Day 128 (May 8) Petals
Tangle Patterns: Snaylz Trayl, Esther, Keeta, Petals



Day 129 (May 9) La-La-Lavendel and Day 130 (May 10) Birds on a Wire
Day 131 (May 11) Plop
Day 132 (May 12) Drupe
Day 133 (May 13) Ribbon Rose and Day 135 (May 15) Quabog

Day 129 (May 9) La-La-Lavendel, Day 130 (May 10) Birds on a Wire, Day 131 (May 11) Plop, Day 132 (May 12) Drupe, Day 133 (May 13) Ribbon Rose, and Day 135 (May 15) Quabog
Tangle Patterns: La-La-Lavendel, Birds on a Wire, Plop, Drupe,
Ribbon Rose, and Quabog



Day 131 (May 11) Plop...a bigger plop.

Inspired by...Plop
Tangle Pattern: Plop



Day 134 (May 14) Harvey
Day 137 (May 17) Patience - The string for this tile I copied from my Inktober 2018 Patience tile.
Day 136 (May 16) Marley - A tale of 2 tangles. 
The grid Marley was an inspiration by Ulrike Brenn which I found on Pinterest. However, while she drew 'Well' I saw "Marley". 

Day 134 (May 14) Harvey, Day 137 (May 17) Patience, Day 136 (May 16) Marley
Tangle Patterns: Harley, Patience, Marley



Day 138 (May 18) Poppins
Day 139 (May 19) Mumsy and Day 143 (May 23) Pendrils
Day 140 (May 20) Pane
Day 141 (May 21) Wud

Day 138 (May 18) Poppins, Day 139 (May 19) Mumsy, Day 143 (May 23) Pendrils, Day 140 (May 20) Pane, Day 141 (May 21) Wud
Tangle Patterns: Poppins, Mumsy, Pendrils, Pane, Wud



Day 142 (May 22) Fluxism and Day 144 (May 24) Wirbel
Day 145 (May 25) Pod Flower
Day 146 (May 26) Pokelily
Day 147 (May 27) Boulder Builder and Day 148 (May 28) Dayzee-Mae

Day 142 (May 22) Fluxism and Day 144 (May 24) Wirbel, Day 145 (May 25) Pod Flower, Day 146 (May 26) Pokelily. Day 147 (May 27) Boulder Builder and Day 148 (May 28) Dayzee-Mae
Tangle Patterns: Fluxism, Wirbel, Pod Flower,
Pokelily, Boulder Builder, Dayzee-Mae



Day 149 (May 29) Zaungast...and one more at the very bottom...
Day 150 (May 30) Triplex
Day 151 (May 31) Pea-Fea and Pea-Fea with DooDah

Day 149 (May 29) Zaungast, Day 150 (May 30) Triplex, Day 151 (May 31) Pea-Fea and Pea-Fea with DooDah
Tangle Patterns: Zaungast, Triplex, Pea-Fea, DooDah

Google Album link for all Tangle 365 2022 tiles



ZIA TT&T MayDay's Alphabet Strings Challenge 2022

It has been a while since I visited ZIA group on FB, but I was lucky that I caught the May Alphabet String challenge just in time. So this is part 1 of 'I-don't-know-how-many-parts-in-total-yet', but true to my word, I will do them all. The Rules were pretty simple. Tangle names need to start with the string letter given and the string letter needs to be clearly seen. Oops! 

Day 1, letter M - Mooka, Marasu, Meer
Day 2, letter G - Gemma, Gra-Vee, Ginaleaf
Day 3, letter B - Batter, BB, Bellinno
Day 4, letter U - U-Bend, Uncorked, Utwr

ZIA TT&T MayDay's Alphabet Strings M, G, B, U
Tangle Patterns starting with letters M, G, B, U



Day 5, letter L - Lotsadots, Lair, LaBel
Day 6, letter F - Fenoglio, Fento, Finegogh
Day 7, letter S - Sassanian, Sindoo, skwim
Day 8, letter I - Ilac, Ineer, Indy-Rella

ZIA TT&T MayDay's Alphabet Strings L, F, S, I
Tangle Patterns starting with letters L, F, S, I

...to be continued...



Inspired by...

...the Zentangle HQ reminder that May is the month for Mental Health Awareness in the States and they appropriately use the tangle 'Well' to honour it. I decided to create a similar tangle for this occasion...an open knot I named Pom Dok Ma.I (stepout below). 

Part 1 of the Mental Health month with Pom Dok Ma.I, Verve, Mooka and Tipple. 

Mental Health reflection using tangles Pom Dok Ma.I, Verve, Mooka, Tipple
Tangle Patterns: Pom Dok Ma.I, Verve, Mooka, Tipple



Part 2 with Pom Dok Ma.I, Meer and Shattuck

Mental Health reflection part 2 using tangles Pom Dok Ma.I, Shattuck, Meer, and more
Tangle Patters: Pom Dok Ma.I, Shattuck, Meer, and more



Part 3 with 'Reversed' Pom Dok Ma.I and Doodles.

Mental Health reflection using tangles "Reversed" Pom Dok Mai.I aura'd and Toodles
Tangle Patters: Pom Dok Ma.I, Toodles



Part 4 with Pom Dok Ma.I, Finery and Onamato.

Mental Health reflection using tangles Pom Dok Ma.I with Finery and Onamato
Tangle Patterns: Pom Dok Ma.I, Finery, Onamato




Part 5, the Wrap Up. with Pom Dok Ma.I

Mental Health with Pom Dok Ma.I
Tangle Pattern: Pom Dok Ma.I




...the tangle Gadroon, deconstructed by Sandra Strait. I found this tangle when I was looking for G-Tangles for ZIA's May challenge 'Alphabet Strings'.

Inspired by...Gadroon
Tangle Pattern: Gadroon



...the tangle Bedrox by J. Murphy. Same as above with Gadroon. The tangle intreged me somehow. So I decided I will use it as a 'warm up for tangling' tangle. 

Inspired by...Bedrox
Tangle Pattern: Bedrox



...LOL, a simple but fun tangle by Joana Santos.

Inspired by...LOL
Tangle Pattern: LOL



My New Tangle...

...Pom Dok Ma.I, or, in English, Knot Flower. I got the idea from the above ZHQ Mental Health 2022 project. 

Stepout to my new tangle Pom Dok Ma.I
Tangle Pattern: Pom Dok Ma.I

Find all my own tangles with samples in my
Google Album Tangle Collection folder.



My New Fragment...

...FS-Z027

My new Fragment FS-Z027
Tangle Fragment: FS-Z027

FS-Z027 samples

The String for FS-Z027



Animal Happy Day

To May, the US National Mental Health Month. At the end of this video it says that I should share this video with someone...I chose you. 





A picture is worth a thousand words. However, the picture with CO and Coal together fools you. There is no camaraderie. friendship or even BBF (Best Brothers Forever) among these two. But each time I see them together like this my hope rises. Coal is still young, he can change, but can CO? 
BTW, CO is back on meds...got into a fight with another cat and now suffers from a small hole inside his ear. It is a never ending story with this silly loony cat. Coal, on the other hand, prefers to stick at home more so I got myself a clever loony cat, too.

CO and Coal

With love...


...Zaungast

Thanks for visiting. 




4 comments:

  1. Your wonderful new knot is very inspirational! And all the other tiles are as beautiful, sophisticated and exotic as ever. A splendid collection, Susie! I'm excited!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your kind words, Margarete. Hope all is well at your end.

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave a message if you have time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...