JellyPages.com

Sunday, October 28, 2018

Inktober18, Full Moon, and IAST 266


Tons of Inktober 2018 tiles again, but the end is near and soon another year has gone by way too fast if you ask me. So here we go...

Inktober18 with day 24 Patience. I wasn't too happy with this one, too dark for a beautiful flowery tangle like Patience, so I made another one and of course, wasn't thrilled with that one either and had already a sketch for yet a third one when people on FB and Instagram insisted that this dark tile is OK.

I still have the sketch though.....


Inktober18 with day 24 Patience
Tangle Pattern: Patience



♻️ The 2nd tile...again on a toilet roll. I love drawing on toilet rolls, don't ask me why.


Inktober18 with day 24 Patience 2nd tile
Tangle Pattern: Patience



Inktober18 with day 22 Yuma. After I drew an earlier Inktober18 tile with Yuma in little squares (because in my twisted mind that was the only way I could accept Yuma), I thought I give it another try as the author intended. Well, I changed my mind...Now I like Yuma, too - here on a yellow Post-It note paper.


Inktober18 with day 22 Yuma on a yellow Post-It notepaper
Tangle Pattern: Yuma on a yellow Post-It notepaper



Inktober18 day 26 - Q-Belle, day 27 - Cross-ur-Heart, and a tiny day 28, down there in the right-hand corner - Oybay.


Inktober18 day 26 - Q-Belle, day 27 - Cross-ur-Heart, and a tiny day 28, down there in the right-hand corner - Oybay.
Tangle Patterns: Q-Belle, Cross-ur-Heart, Oybay



Inktober 18, day 27. I had to give Cross-Ur-Heart another try - a monotangle try.


Inktober 18, day 27 with Cross-Ur-Heart
Tangle Patterns: Cross-Ur-Heart


Inktober18 day 26 - Q-Belle on Post-It note paper. I didn't  do it justice on the tile above. Q-Belle looks like an angry bird or something. So here 3x in a better mood. The idea was that I keep the lined areas, but change the ones with the swirly thingy.

Top - Printemps that covers both opposite areas.
Middle - transparency.
Bottom - the swirly thingy as an extension of another line.


Inktober18 day 26 - Q-Belle
Tangle Pattern: Q-Belle



Found the Full Moon challenge on Instagram. For October 24th the tangle is Naaki and there has to be at least ONE circle all in gold. It sounded simple enough. Next full moon: Nov 23.


Full Moon challenge Oct 24, 2018 with tangle Naaki and a golden circle.
Tangle Pattern: Naaki



Finally the IAST challenge #266. Honestly, I felt like coloring...so here it is.


IAST challenge #266 with tangles Flux, Well, Indy-Rella
Tangle Patterns: Flux, Well, Indy-Rella



Other Art

A Pirate Ship

Last week I had the air ship made of cardboard that looked like out of the Three Musketeer movie. This week I have yet another ship....a pirate ship. No, not from the Pirates of the Caribbean, but could be. All those details...it would take me weeks to see them all. Click here to see the actual amazing ship.


Tangle Patterns:



Animal Happy Day

If dogs could watch Hope for Paws dog rescue videos this video wouldn't be 12 minutes long. However, the heartwarming catch-me-if-you-can rescue of Daisy is accompanied by great music! So you get something for your ears, too.




Have a splendid weekend and happy tangling to you all.





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...