JellyPages.com

Sunday, October 14, 2018

DIVA 371, IAST 264, and many Inktober18


This week is my RED OCTOBER theme week. Pen colors are limited to black, white, red and graphite, but tiles can be in any color.

Why Red October you may ask. Simple. a) it is October and b) I have 3 red pens, 01, 02, and 08 that I bought more than a year ago and practically never used. So before they dry out... à RED OCTOBER.

Let's start with Inktober in the Red October week. I had to catch up and once I was into it, I just kept going. Day 4 - Facets (another tangle I turned into flowers); day 9 - Fe-Ba, day 10 - SeZ.


Inktober18 day 4 - Facets; day 9 - Fe-Ba, day 10 - SeZ
Tangle Patterns: Facets, Fe-Ba, SeZ



Inktober18 day 3- Ginili; day 7 - Onion Drops.


Inktober18 day 3- Ginili; day 7 - Onion Drops, Tipple
Tangle Patterns: Ginili, Onion Drops, Tipple



Inktober18 day 5 - Fleavy and day 11 - Copada


Inktober18 day 5 - Fleavy and day 11 - Copada
Tangle Patterns: Fleavy, Copada



Inktober18 day 12 - Heartswell, day 14 - Ando


Inktober18 day 12 - Heartswell, day 14 - Ando
Tangle Patterns: Heartswell, Ando



Inktober18 day 18 - Luv-A, day 22 - Yuma, day 23 - Ixorus.


Inktober18 day 18 - Luv-A, day 22 - Yuma, day 23 - Ixorus
Tangle Patterns: Luv-A, Yuma, Ixorus





Inktober18 day 15 - Inapod, day 16 - Joki, day 17 - Narwal, day 20 - W2.


Inktober18 day 15 - Inapod, day 16 - Joki, day 17 - Narwal, day 20 - W2
Tangle Patterns: Inapod, Joki, Narwal, W2



Inktober18 day 17 - Narwal


Inktober18 day 17 - Narwal
Tangle Pattern: Narwal



DIVA challenge #371 with.... drums....drums...drums....

Onion Drops!!! October must be Onion Drops season. But me not being lazy, I kept on drawing Onion Drops and, if needed, keep drawing Onion Drops till I drop.


DIVA challenge #371 using tangle pattern Onion Drops
Tangle Pattern: Onion Drops



Finally, and to round up my RED OCTOBER week , my "1-Hell-of-a-Challenge" IAST challenge #264. I will never understand how my brain works. 3 tangles to my liking and I end up struggling 4 days to produce a tile. The tangles just wouldn't talk to me. Every day I tried my magic on them and every day ended its cycle without a IAST tile. Then today, Sunday, came along (why is it always Sunday with IAST?). I didn't overthink the task at hand, just knew I had to draw a tile for Adele - albeit only for my website. WOW! In less then 5 minutes I had it worked out. Can brains get stuck? Yes! Definitely YES! Hence the "1-Hell-of-a-Challenge".


IAST challenge #264 with Tangle Patterns: Iza, B-Leaf, Heartswell
Tangle Patterns: Iza, B-Leaf, Heartswell




Other Art

Giant 3D Insects

Impressive these huge alien insects on walls. This would be a 'Mission Impossible' for me even as miniatures on a mini Zentangle tile. Click here to see more of these charming beauties.





Animal Happy Day

It is pumpkin season. Thus this cute pitty video about how "Pumpkin" survived to become "Pumpkin" is fitting the season.




Have a splendid week U'all!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...