JellyPages.com

Thursday, February 09, 2017

IAST Challenge 183


This is my second contribution to Adele Bruno's Tickle to Tangle weekly "It's A String Thing" challenge - #183. This week the motto is .... surprise, surprise....VALENTINE's day.

The challenges I follow and Linda Farmer's Tanglepatterns.com refreshers I do as a personal challenge on a weekly schedule keep me busy and I love every 'tile to tangle' of it. Thanks, Adele.


Patterns:Zenith, Caught



Then I tried to make lots of hearts on a brown tile using only a red pen....That turned out flat and boring. So I added some white and a bit of black to give it at least some contrast. I also changed the spike in Zenith to hearts and drew segments of Caught in the surrounding hearts.


Patterns:Zenith, Caught





4 comments:

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave a message if you have time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...