JellyPages.com

Saturday, February 18, 2017

IAST Challenge 184


These are my two "It's a String Thing" challenge #184  tiles. I have a 3rd one sketched out on my drawing desk, but I was late - again - for sending something to Tickle to Tangle: deadline Saturday...today is Saturday.

The emphasis was on just one pattern, waybop by Rick Roberts and Maria Thomas, the creator of the Zentangle idea. I haven't had time practicing the new pattern, so if you cannot recognize waybop....

Personally, the tile is too crowded for me. I got carried away in my pattern drawing and when I looked up, I noticed my white spaces had flown out the window.


Patterns: Waybop, Henna Drum, Printemps, Florz, Poke Root, Vitruvius,
Tipple, Springkle, Fescu, Sedgling, Shattuck, Ginili, Quandary



With this tile waybop is hidden even more so! However, my negative space is back.


Patterns: Waybop, Flux, 2/3 Paradox, Mooka, Printemps,
Jetties, Tipple, Fescu





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave a message if you have time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...