JellyPages.com

Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Alphabet Challenge Letter P


Peeee-Time. We are at the letter P with Joey's Letter Challenge and her chosen tangle pattern is pea-fea. Pea-fea certainly means peacock feather, however, I succeeded again to hide that well and make a leaf-looking pea-fea instead (something about leaves...). When I checked the net for other 'p' patterns I felt inundated by the amount of beautiful and intriguing tangles. The choice was hard and in the end I ended up learning 6 new tangles (pea-fea included). Loved every bit of it.

First is my capital P and I drew 3 pea-fea tangelations. The other new patterns are plandi (what a georgeous tangle!), poly-nil (drew 5 of them), and pufff. And the all reliable printemps.


Alphabet Challenge Letter P with Patterns: Pea-Fea, Plandi, Poly-Nil, Pufff, Printemps
Patterns: Pea-Fea, Plandi, Poly-Nil, Pufff, Printemps



The lowercase p sports a more recognizable pea-fea, but off leash. The new patterns are pinho which is similar, well, the same as echoism, and plum leaf. It is funny how I am not particularly fond of echoism (I banned a ONE loop combination into a corner on my IAST 191 challenge tile), but love pinho. Must be the name. Again with printemps giving the tile a bit more volume.


Alphabet Challenge Letter P with Patterns: Pea-Fea, Pinho, Plum Leaf, Printemps
Patterns: Pea-Fea, Pinho, Plum Leaf, Printemps



Animal Happy Day








14 comments:

  1. Two beautiful tiles with a lot of new interesting patterns (for me)
    It is very difficult this week to say which is my favorite, they are both lovely but maybe I prefer the green one just a little bit more!
    I'm grateful that there are still people who care for animals. Thank you Suzy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ria, for your beautiful comment, your choice of preferred tile, your uplifting support ALL THE TIME, and last but not least for being an animal lover and rescuer yourself.
      XOXO

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, Joey. This week was a pleasure. So many beautiful tangles to chose.

      Delete
  3. Wow! These are both fantastic;-) I love Pinho-that's a new one for me. Thank you for sharing your amazing work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michele, I just come from your site and saw your beautiful work. I noticed you always find a tangle to meaningfully fill empty spaces.
      Thanks for leaving your fabulous comment about my tiles and maybe Pinho will be added to your top 21 tangle list...

      Delete
  4. Both tiles are so beautiful. I the like the way how you create the tiles. It's an Inspiration for me, thank you for sharing your work.
    Greetings from Germany
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for leaving your engaging words. I have seen what you do and I will now try my adaptation to your blending palette. Thanks for that idea.

      Delete
  5. Yeah, I've got almost 4 BIG pages of "P" Tangles and a few you mentioned didn't sound familiar. I think the green tile has the edge over the blue on too, both are really nice. I finished my tile a few days ago but I've just been too busy to photograph it. Hopefully tomorrow I can get to it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I am sure you have some great P tangles on your 4 BIG pages that I haven't seen. So, hurry and upload your tiles...I am sitting here tapping my foot.
      Thanks for the vote for the green tile. Blame it on Plundi?

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks Susan, yes, I agree, the goat is really lovely.

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave a message if you have time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...