JellyPages.com

Saturday, April 07, 2018

DIVA 358 & Joey 210


With Joey's Weekly Challenge #210 we start a new challenge theme called 'Front and Center' or F&C. By the time I was ready to draw my tile, however, all I remembered was that we use the tangle Mak Rah Mee. Oh well, now my 'Front and Center' has become 'Front and Corner' or F&C. Oh, I am OK again!

The first tile ended up too crowded, too busy, too many different strokes into too many different directions, so I did a second, more organized, tile with just Mak Rah Mee, Camelia and one single Cruffle.


Joey's Weekly Challenge #210 with Tangle Patterns: Mak Rah Mee, Camelia, Cruffle, Tippe
Tangle Patterns: Mak Rah Mee, Camelia, Cruffle, Tippe


Joey's Weekly Challenge #210 with Tangle Patterns: Mak Rah Mee, Camelia, Zinger, Printemps and a torn tile
Tangle Patterns: Mak Rah Mee, Camelia, Zinger, Printemps
and a torn tile



DIVA Challenge #358 was a bit tricky. The new tangle PickPocket kept me on my toes no matter how and how often I drew it. There just isn't an easy, comfy way to draw it but requires full attention.


DIVA #358 Challenge with PickPocket, Foreman
Tangle Patterns: PickPocket, Foreman


Tangle Pattern PickPockdet being tested
Tangle Pattern PickPockdet being tested



Animal Happy Day

This is the story of Jason and Smokey, a prisoner and a dog on death row. No worries, it runs under "Animal Happy Day", so you can watch it. The video quality is fine, but I experienced blurriness towards the end. If that happens with you, get a tissue, your eyes are probably watering.









Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...