JellyPages.com

Saturday, April 14, 2018

DIVA 359, Joey 211 IAST 238 & Refresher 176


DIVA Challenge #359 of this week is based on our own Fingers String. I had a quick look at the DIVA video and had serious doubts I will partake, but (!) I placed 3 of my fingers on a piece of paper just for fun and traced them anyway. Wow! The light switched on! My round fingertips looked like the new tangle I just learned for Refresher #176 (see below), Mariposa. The rest is history.


DIVA Challenge #359 with tangles Mariposa, AmyBaby, Ilac, Cat-Kin and one Zinger
Tangle Patterns: Mariposa, AmyBaby, Ilac, Cat-Kin and one Zinger


DIVA Challenge #359 Finger String




Over at Joey’s we continue with the 13-month F&C (Front and Center) weekly challenge #211. The dominant tangle being Breach. This week I had not forgotten to place the tangle smack in the middle.

VOILAAAAA!!!!!!!


Joey Challenge #211 with Tangle Patterns: Breach, Kirkland, Organza, Zinger
Tangle Patterns: Breach, Kirkland, Organza, Zinger



Refresher #176 was published and I had an instant liking to the tangles it sported. Apart from Pepper, the other 4 were new to me which meant: tiny exercise tiles. Kirkland surprised me. It’s a grid tangle with too much stuff going on…and I love it. Mariposa: hey, organic! Say no more. Arches: I love Arches better the way I drew it on the tiny tile together with Molygon and Ria Matheussen’s new tangle ILAC! I had to draw Ilac, it’s simple but so beautiful! And last but not least my twist on 1/2 Orbs with Beebug.


Refresher #176 with tangles Pepper, 1/2 Orbs, Mariposa, Kirkland, Arches
Tangle Patterns: Pepper, 1/2 Orbs, Mariposa, Kirkland, Arches



Tiny exercise tiles for Refresher #176
Top: Mariposa; 2nd: Arches with Ilac and Molygon; 3rd: Kirkland; bottom: 1/2 Orbs with Beebugs


Top: Mariposa; 2nd: Arches with Ilac and Molygon; 3rd: Kirkland; Bottom: 1/2 Orbs with Beebugs




Adele Bruno over at Tickled to Tangle had an interesting new tangle she calls Mack. I started with my tiny exercise tiles when I noticed I drew all different Macks and not one real Mack. I have to make a reminder to one day draw the Real Mack because I actually like it. So here my IAST #328 tile.


IAST Challenge #238 with new tangle Mack
Tangle Pattern: Mack variations


Tiny exercise tiles with Mack variations




Oops! I just noticed I placed the wrong tile for Joey's challenge. This is the correct one. Okay, okay! So I added on, but who wants to admit one forgets the same thing twice in such a short time? Not you, do you? Anyway, you hardly notice. Admit it!


The real Front and Center tile for Joey's Challenge #211 with Tangle Patterns: Breach, Kirkland, Organza, Zinger
Tangle Patterns: Tangle Patterns: Breach, Kirkland, Organza, Zinger



Animal Happy Day

In this video Viktor explains the different Animal Rescue youTube channels, but what made me copy the link and publish this video is what he says about vets in India and what he plans to do in 2019. If he does follow through, my hat will fly so high it will disappear in space.







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...