JellyPages.com

Sunday, April 01, 2018

Refreshers 2018 - January to March


Every month the tangle database website tanglepatterns.com publishes two pattern refresher challenges. I have done all of them and placed them in my flickr album "Refreshers". It took me a while to catch up with all of them, but by the middle of December 2017 the last published at that time, #169, had broken the gab. Now I enjoy the two that come out every month.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Please forgive that I sent you two
email notifications one after the other. In the future
Refresher tiles will be included in my weekly
publications.

PS: I have disabled comments on this page.
Just enjoy - no obligations!
---------------------------------------------------------------


January 2018

Refresher #170 - Drawings, Yam-It, Interlude, W3, A-Dalpha
On this tile I used blue/turquoise gelly roll pens and blended them with nail polish remover. Worked wonderfully.


Refresherf #170 with tangle patterns Drawings, Yam-It, Interlude, W3, A-Dalpha
Patterns:  Drawings, Yam-It, Interlude, W3, A-Dalpha 



Refresher #171 - Quandary, CC, Amun, Cindyer, Double 8's


Refresher #171 with tangle Patterns: Quandary, CC, Amun, Cindyer, Double 8's
Patterns: Quandary, CC, Amun, Cindyer, Double 8's



February 2018

Refresher #172 - Bunzo, Measles, Andante, Ziggle, Whalestail
This tile it cut from a grey business card paper sheet. I know it is difficult to draw on it, but had forgotten all about it and bought new sheets --- again (duh!!). The 2 corners and 3 middle parts of the over sized whalestail tangle are decorated with glitter nail polish. It works well on black and gives the tile a spark if the 'spark' is otherwise not present.


Refresher #172 with tangle Patterns: Bunzo, Measles, Andante, Ziggle, Whalestail
Patterns: Bunzo, Measles, Andante, Ziggle, Whalestail



Refresher #173 - BB, Fayda, El Prado, Breezy, Abeko
This is a weird tile. I drew it on the inside of an Arabus 3in1 coffee packaging. When I pulled the cardboard apart, some of the smooth paper lining came off, exposing the rough cardboard. I was tempted to pull the perforated opening strip smack bang through the tile....well, with the next Arabus cardboard packaging tile maybe.

Refresher #173 with tangle Patterns: BB, Fayda, El Prado, Breezy, Abeko
Patterns: BB, Fayda, El Prado, Breezy, Abeko


The packaging from the front, now the tile from the back. And there is the perforation.






March 2018

Refresher #174 - Ahh!, Drogon, 3V, Starcrossed, Xs and Orbs
OK, let's be honest, Drogon didn't quite come out as I intended. Sometimes I overdo it, but it is there now and it will stay, too. However, I did fall in love with 3V at the bottom. In a recent post I drew it true and straight and it is as lovely as wild and out of control.


Refresher #174 with Patterns: Ahh!, Dragon, 3V, Starcrossed, Xs and Orbs
Patterns: Ahh!, Dragon, 3V, Starcrossed, Xs and Orbs



Refresher #175 - Onamato, Trangle, LO’s, Squiggles, Eleganza
What can I say? I loooove the new nail glitter, though! And I am getting better at applying it, too.


Refresher #175 with tangle patterns Onamato, Trangle, LO’s, Squiggles, Eleganza
Patterns: Onamato, Trangle, LO’s, Squiggles, Eleganza




Animal Happy Day

As some of you may know, I have an old dog, too (15 1/2 yrs, blind, deaf and communication is done mainly by touch), and I love him to bits. However, I confess, I have no bucket list for him. Staying at home and sleeping all day long is all he craves for entertainment and to tickle the palate he gets his beloved peanut butter (every day!) and doggy treats - lots of it and then some! And when the steps are too high to climb, two helping arms carry him safely up. No, he is not fat, never was (the lucky boy), and if he takes those steps across the rainbow a day earlier than destiny had planned for him due to the 'stringent' diet regimen, I know he will not complain.








Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...