JellyPages.com

Saturday, February 17, 2018

Joey's Weekly Challenge 203 - Eddyper


This week at Joey's we have Eddyper to play with and a string of opposing hearts, joined at the tips. Just a day before I visited Margarete's latest blog post where she introduced her new heart tangle 'Herzlich'. Not too wild on the heart string I paid more attention to Herzlich...when suddenly the light switch came on: use Herzlich on Joey's string. Voila!


Joey's Weekly Challenge #203 with Patterns: Eddyper, Herzlich, Heartrooty, Heartfescu, Toodles
Patterns: Eddyper, Herzlich, Heartrooty, Heartfescu, Toodles

The background for above tile was a feeble attempt of Marta's watercolor video. Instead of circles I experimented with hearts. I have got to watch that video again!!!!


Joey's tile turned out OK, but I liked my own Herzlich fun tile better. In case you are visiting...here, this is for you, Margarete! I think I did a better job this time around than for your star string.


Patterns: Herzlich, Dublin, Fescue, Toodles, Tipple and some Balls
Patterns: Herzlich, Dublin, Fescue, Toodles, Tipple and some Balls



Following some more Herzlich samples and Dublin tiles. I do like Dublin and probably overdid it in the last few days.


Patterns: "Herzliches"

Patterns: my first sketch of Herzlich

Patterns: Dublin practice doing it the kind way

Patterns: Dublin practice doing it the wonky way


I did some more Dublin for DIVA #351, but that has to wait for later as it is getting dark once again and I am late for watering the gardens...


However, I still have time for a quick....

....Animal Happy Day!!

If you haven't had your laugh today....click!








12 comments:

  1. Joey's tile is my favorite this time. It is a wonderful compositon with original personal drawn tangles, especially Herzlich and Eddyper. Herzlich looks also great on your personal fun tile, beautiful mix of black/white and colours!
    Also Dublin is a lovely tangle, drawn on your own Susie's way, especially the first attempt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind comment, Ria. Dublin is a bit like Toodles, but in a grid. And as you know, I am also no heart person, but Herzlich - in a way - made its way into my heart!

      Delete
  2. You have once again drawn a really beautiful series! I am not sure, what my favorite could be. Just great, Susie! I like your very own way of drawing.
    I am glad, you like my Herzlich and used it in such an advanced way. Joey's heart string is really wonderful and not cute or sweetish despite the pink hearts. I like the colorful background. And your Herzlich variations are sophisticated and elegant. I like them all. Also, the Dublin tiles are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so happy when I came across your Herzlich. After my disaster with your star string this gave me the opportunity to make up for it. Thanks, Margarete.

      Delete
  3. Wow watched that watercolour video and I think you got a spectacular result Susie. We are always harder on our selves but I really like your hearts. Then I watch the cat videos fails and I'm in a great mood 😀😸

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Trudi. Glad the cats brought on a smile. Still, I will go and watch that video again!!! Not there yet.

      Delete
  4. Wow!! Great tiles!! I love the colors on your Joey tile, and the Herzlich tiles are absolutely gorgeous!! The Herzlich on the yellow is wonderful, definitely my favorite :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lisa. I enjoyed playing around with Margarete's Herzlich. There are so many possibilities to draw the tangle.

      Delete
  5. Oh my, the first one looks like a fine modern painting. So beautiful and interesting. I love every one of these.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much, Meridiana. Have you ever tried Dublin? You MUST! I am sure you will fall in love with it as I did. Dublin is the last tile.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave a message if you have time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...