JellyPages.com

Saturday, July 21, 2018

IAST 252, Summer Tangles Tiles, Refresher and more...


Summer Tangles 2018 (by night!), July 16, 18, 19, with tangles 'Dillo, XYP, Chainlea.


Summer Tangles 2018, July 16, 18, 19, with tangles 'Dillo, XYP, Chainlea
Tangle Patterns: 'Dillo, XYP, Chainlea



This week's IAST, #252, is based on the tangle Deeday and it is string inside a string challenge.


IAST #252 with string Deeday and Tangle Patterns: Printemps, Hollibaugh, Tipple, and fillers
Tangle Patterns: Deeday string, Printemps, Hollibaugh, Tipple, fillers



Summer Tangles 2018, July 13-15, Fiore, Trix, and Zonked, or better yet: Blood, Sweat, and Tears. THREE days it took me until I got it 'somehow' together. Needless to say, the fact that the tile is another one of my watercolor eco-prints helps for background interest.


Summer Tangles 2018, July 13-15 with Tangle patterns Fiore, Trix, and Zonked
Tangle Patterns: Fiore, Trix, Zonked


Here the background. Unfortunately, I messed up the brown part.






Summer Tangles 2018 July 21st: "Add Color". All shading done with color, too, no pencil's applied. And thus this tile joins the Twins from last week and makes them Tipples.


Summer Tangles 2018, July 21: "Add Color" with Tangle Patterns: iLeaf, CrabEye, Tipple
Tangle Patterns: iLeaf, CrabEye, Tipple



Refresher #183.


Tangle Patterns: Beeline, Jobowtie, Conoor, Odee, Cheerz




My Mini Training Tiles with tangles Odee, Cheerz, and Stikz with Chunl.


Mini Training Tiles with Tangle Patterns: Odee, Cheerz, Stiks, Chunl
Tangle Patterns: Odee, Cheerz, Stiks, Chunl



My Mini Training Tiles with odd man out and the tangles Munchin, Conoor, Jobowtie, and Dillo.


Mini Training Tiles with Tangle Patterns: Munchin, Conoor, Jobowtie, Dillo
Tangle Patterns: Munchin, Conoor, Jobowtie, Dillo




Animal Happy Day

Do you have a thing for cows? Probably not, except that you like to fry them in your pan, unless you are vegetarian as I am. Well, this is cute and I hope they may live a long happy life now as famous social media stars.



Last week I introduced my new tangle Y.I.Am. I adopted the name from one of the Black Eyed Peas, Will I.Am. I became a fan of them when I saw their live act for the Oprah Kick off Party a few years back. Please, if you haven't seen this opening and you want to see something really amazing, don't miss out on this video. I can't say more else I would take away the amazing surprise factor.










Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...