JellyPages.com

Friday, May 17, 2019

IAST 288. 289, 290, 291; Square One; 100DayProject April 14 - May 11


Square One week 19-25 with Javik. I am not surprised Javik got to be featured at the same time by two (!) different challenges, IAST and Square One. It is a most stunning tangle. Here on a watercolored distressed tile.


Square One week 19-25 Javik on watercolored background
Tangle Patterns: Javik



Square One week of April 5-11 with Raphael.


Square One week April 5-11 with Raphael
Tangle Patterns: Raphael



Square One week April 26 - May 2 with tangle pattern Seta.


Square One week April 26 - May 2 Seta
Tangle Patterns: Seta



IAST challenge #291 with Zig Zag Track which can, but does not have to, end up in 4Mom. I didn't send it in because...well, be honest, where is Zig Zag Track? I can't well call it "a very free freestyle Zig Zag Track", can I.


IAST challenge #291 with Zig Zag Track on my mind
Tangle Patterns: with Zig Zag Track on my mind



IAST challenge #290, an angular cross string with Sikito and Edie. Angular? Maybe more like freaky. Some of my Edie reminds me of the ghost mask in the Scream movies. BOOOOOooooooo!


IAST challenge #290 with Sikito and Edie
Tangle Patterns: Sikito, Edie



IAST challenge #289 with Rain and one or two as per own choice. I took Mock I.Am and on one of the tiles a added a little bit of Ruutz.


IAST challenge #289 with Rain and Mock I.Am with Ruutz
Tangle Patterns: Rain, Mock I.Am and a bit of Ruutz



This is the tile I drew first for Adele;s 289, but it just turned out a bit too dark for the theme and too dirty.


IAST challenge #289 with Rain and Mock I.Am
Tangle Patterns: Rain, Mock I.Am




In my last post I published a IAST #288 tile which I thought was a bit on the weird side and I committed myself to (re)draw a more common tile. So this is it and I like it a lot better.


IAST challenge #288 with Tulipa, Javik, Mooka
Tangle Patterns: Tulipa, Javik, Mooka



Inspired by...April 29 of the 100DayProject: Chartz. I actually really thought I can sell the petals of a flower as a zig-zag pattern. However, I soon realized I went a bit too far in my Chartz re-creation and assigned this tile to my theme Inspired by....


Inspired by...Chartz
Tangle Patterns: Chartz


My 100DayProject titled...

*** 1Day1Tangle1Tile 2019 ***


Yes, I am still going strong a month into the game. Actually, I really enjoy every single tile of it. Probably because they are all monotiles as per my slogan: 1Day1Tile1Tangle. True, at times I get stuck with a certain prompt, but if I think about it long enough - I mean loooooooooong enough - eventually a design idea pops up. If not, I just wait yet a little bit loooooooooooonger....

I decided to group my tiles into 4, sequenced in dates, so at the end of 100 days I will have... I will have...ehhh, I will !hopefully! have twenty-five groups - if all goes well and I don't get stuck. In my last post I published the first 12 days in 3 groups, so here are...

...group 4 with April 14: Ruutz as leaves; April 15: Featherfall; April 16: Apacore; and April 17: Lee-Bee, only my second tile/Lee-Bee on newspaper.


100DayProject 2019 with group 4 with April 14 Ruutz; April 15 Featherfall; April 16: Apacore; and April 17: Lee-Bee
Tangle Patterns: Ruutz, Featherfall, Apacore, Lee-Bee



Group 5 with April 18 Reticulated; April 19: Typzi; April 20: Nymbis; and April 21: Beeline. As for Beeline...there is one spoiler that jumps my beautiful lineup. It's hard to control all fish in a school.  Beeline are fish, aren't they?


100DayProject 2019 Group 5 with April 18 Reticulated; April 19: Typzi; April 20: Nymbis; April 21: Beeline
Tangle Patterns: Reticulated, Typzi, Nymbis, Beeline



Group 6 with April 22: Knot Rickz; April 23: Spoken; April 24: Nik; and April 25: Lichen. Lichen is one of the prompts I had to think a bit looooooonger about. Then recently I used my feather duster and suddenly it clicked.


100DayProject Group 6 with April 22: Knot Rickz; April 23: Spoken; April 24: Nik; and April 25: Lichen
Tangle Patterns: Knot Rickz, Spoken, Nik, Lichen



Group 7 with April 26: Batumber; April 27: Emoball; April 28: Stonestory; April 29: Chartz. I guess the IAST 290 self-inflicted ghost theme has infected Emoball. Stonestory: this tangle is underrated and I love it, BUT! don't draw it on a red tile! Chartz: I certainly made a better job with Chartz zig-zag line here than in the "inspired by..." tile above.


100DayProject with Group 7 with April 26: Batumber; April 27: Emoball; April 28: Stonestory; April 29: Chartz
Tangle Patterns: Batumber, Emoball, Stonestory, Chartz



Group 8 with April 30: Barney,  May 1: Tamisolo, May 2: Pea-Nuckle, May 3: Hollyhock. Is there anyone out there who loves Pea Nuckle? My Pea-Nuckle barometer is rising on the likability scale and is now heading straight towards the 'Love It' level.


100DayProject with Group 8 with April 30: Barney,  May 1: Tamisolo, May 2: Pea-Nuckle, May 3: Hollyhock
Tangle Patterns: Barney, Tamisolo, Pea-Nuckle, Hollihock



Group 9 with May 4: Fife, May 5: Well, May 6: Konk, May 7: Umble. No further comment to these.


100DayProject with Group 9 with May 4: Fife, May 5: Well, May 6: Konk, May 7: Umble
Tangle Patterns:



Group 10 with May 8: Abeko, May 9: Zinger, May 10: Intwine, and May 11: Flukes. Abeko, you can't mess up this one...no way. Intwine in a Toodles string.


100DayProject with Group 10 with May 8: Abeko, May 9: Zinger, May 10: Intwine, and May 11: Flukes.
Tangle Patterns: Abeko, Zinger, Intwine, Flukes



Update on the cats I fostered. 

All five are doing wonderfully well. The 2 babies that left for Bangkok have stepped out of their coats to do some serious laundry assistance.

Bangkok babies assisting with laundry

Gem, here with her the new mum, is definitely a favorite. Can you spot that real white gold pendant she is so proudly showing off?
New mum with Gem

Gem showing off her white gold pendant

Yin and Yang, the look-a-like, recently graduated from our famous local cat military school with another sibling. They learn how to eat in line and very close to each other without intimidating and stealing from the other. Honestly, while these two were with Bon and me, the room couldn't have enough corners during feeding time. We had to guard them the whole time and jump in if one only as much as lifted its head to eye the other.

So peaceful in their feeding line up!!!


New Cat Project

Expecting mum with her 2 chocolate brown babes

This mum is pregnant again and we try to convince her that she better stay with us, but although tame, she prefers to roam the www, but visits every 2 or 3 days. The 2 chocolate colored babes have been a no show for a few weeks already. Maybe they have a home? If not and you happen to see them tell them that we have a home vacancy for one of them already.



Animal Sad Day

I hate it when I see animals killing animals, but the word that accurately describes my feeling for men killing, abusing, or torturing animals has yet to be defined.





But that is not how I want to end this post. Here it comes...purest joy to live is best demonstrated in this video...

Animal VERY Happy Day

Ahh...this is much better. Much MUCH better!!!





I much appreciate your visit and wish you
an absolute fantastic weekend.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...