JellyPages.com

Sunday, April 21, 2019

IAST 286, 287, 288; Botani 2019; 100DayProject 2019; Square One; Refresher 197, 199 and some more...


Facebook's Zentangle group Today's Tangle: Keep It Classic recently had the tangle Tripoli as a string prompt. In this tile I used Tripoli as both, the string and the filler.


Facebook's Keep It Classic with Tripoli string and filler tangle
Tangle Pattern: Tripoli in Tripoli string



Square One, a Facebook weekly prompt sponsor, featured the tangle Sonnenband for the week of March 29 to April 4th.

Square One March 29 to April 4 - Tangle Sonnenband
Tangle Pattern: Sonnenband



IAST challenge #286 with tangles Tunnelvizion (reminds my of Hypnotic), Mr. E, and Scape. For whatever reason this challenge didn't suit me somehow. (When you have a lousy tile, blame it on the challenge or the prompt provided. (Yessss!))


Tangle Patterns: Tunnelvizion, Mr. E, Scape



IAST challenge #287 - Easter egg string with tangles Hemp, Queen B, Henna Drum. I hope I was able to hide  my Easter egg well...


IAST challenge #287 with Hemp, Queen B, Henna Drum
Tangle Patterns: Hemp, Queen B, Henna Drum



IAST challenge #288 with Tulipa, Javik, and Mooka a la Edgy style.


IAST challenge #288 with Tulips, Javik, and Mooka a la Avant-Garde
Tangle Patterns: Tulips, Javik, Mooka



And - of course - I am still working on the March Botani-Tangles 2019 tiles, listed here in no particular order. Well, as I draw them. There are days when you don't feel like drawing a spiky pattern, and the next you can hardly wait to get your chores done so you can draw spiky tangles. Anyway, no spikes on this - day 19-21 - tile. The tangles are Aura-Leah, Ying, Peace Out.


Botani 2019 day 19-21 with tangles Aura-Leah, Ying, Peace Out.
Tangle Patterns: Aura-Leah, Ying, Peace Out



Botani 2019 day 22-24 suggested to combine the tangles Pozer, Petals, and Oke and the result? A half friendly-looking, spout lipped Werewolf with blown cheeks!


Botani 2019 day 22-24 - Pozer, Petals, Oke, my friendly looking Werewolf
Tangle Patterns: Pozer, Petals, Oke



Here are the spikes. Botani 2019 day 25-27 with Harvey, Krokus, Dooleedo.


Botani 2019 day 25-27 - Harvey, Krokus, Dooleedo
Tangle Patterns: Harvey, Krokus, Dooleedo



Botani 2019 day 16-18 with tangles Auskelis, S-Rock, Andromeda


Botani 2019 day 16-18 - Auskelis, S-Rock, Andromeda
Tangle Patterns: Auskelis, S-Rock, Andromeda



BotaniTangles 2019 with day 31 and Mumsy. I combined Mumsy with the tangle suggestion by Tangle All Around April 6 Drip-Drop. Unfortunately, Drip Drop became the main actor, but it really is a dedicated to Mumsy scene.


BotaniTangles 2019 day 31 Mumsy with Tangle All Around April 6 Drip-Drop
Tangle Patterns: Mumsy, Drip-Drop



5 down, one more to go...(that was 2 days ago)

...and now I made it! Botani 2019's last tile, day 28-30 with tangles Trentwith, Ribbon rose, Jasmin. Huff, puff!



Botani 2019 day 28-30 - Trentwith, Ribbon rose, Jasmin
Tangle Patterns: Trentwith, Ribbon rose, Jasmin



Inspired by...Palrevo. I like geometric patterns and Palrevo in particular. So when the Facebook prompt for 100DayProject on April 11 suggested Palrevo, I jumped for it and made this extra and bigger tile for my running theme "Inspired by...".


Inspired by the FB prompt for 100DayProject April 11 Palrevo
Tangle Pattern: Palrevo



Refresher #197 with tangles Tagh, Frunky, Trella, 2V, Rainbow Bridge. Finally I had time to continue with this tile saga... Still 2 recently released refresher prompts on my desk.


Refresher #197 with tangles Tagh, Frunky, Trella, 2V, Rainbow Bridge
Tangle Patterns: Tagh, Frunky, Trella, 2V, Rainbow Bridge




Refresher #199 (#198 still in production..) with tangles  Icanthis, Beebug, Camreap, Olluan, and Tint.


Refresher #199  Icanthis, Beebug, Camreap, Olluan, Tint
Tangle Patterns: Icanthis, Beebug, Camreap, Olluan, Tint


My 100DayProject titled...

*** 1Day1Tangle1Tile 2019 ***


100 days is longer than 3 months and 3 months feels like Mount Everest in the tangle world for me. Impossible to finish. I am still working on 1-month Zenuari and only just now finished March's Botani. So why oh why did I start this 100DayProject? The good news: with this challenge we decide the project and all its details, e.g.: landscape paiting, rug hooking, or cooking (all interest groups way outside my talents), so I stick to tangling, named my project "1Day1Tangle1Tile" with the tile measuring 6.4 cm square, and switched to "Positive Attitude".

So here we go...

April 2-5 with Garlic Cloves, Delys, Kitl, Chemystery


100DayProject 2019 April 2-5 with Garlic Cloves, Delys, Kitl, Chemystery
Tangle Patterns: Garlic Cloves, Delys, Kitl, Chemystery



April 6-9 with Viaduct, Narwal, Azteka. Gnarly


100DayProject 2019 April 6-9 with Viaduct, Narwal, Azteka. Gnarly
Tangle Patterns: Viaduct, Narwal, Azteka. Gnarly



April 10-13 with Laced, Palrevo, Brayd, Avreal.


100DayProject 2019 April 10-13 with Laced, Palrevo, Brayd, Avreal
Tangle Patterns: Laced, Palrevo, Brayd, Avreal

more 1Day1Tile1Tangle tiles in the next post....



A Different Kind of Art

Before                    After
I like Photoshop and thus every once in a while I check out 'Art' done in PS. Sometimes the works are breathtakingly beautiful and at other times outright silly and all I can do is LOL. Click here to see some of these amazingly funny before and after masterpieces!
(left before/right after)



Animal Happy Day

...and they play together happily ever after!




New life in my hanging plant. Meanwhile they have already grown up and left their little fortress in my garden.



And I am ending my post with this picture. While you are chasing Easter eggs, she chases fish on her very own cat laptop. Happy Easter, everybody!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...