JellyPages.com

Monday, April 01, 2019

IAST 284; DIVA 387; Botani19; Zenuari2019, Square One; and Inspired by...


"Botani-Tangles 2019" is a challenge for the month of March and the prompts given are flower or flowery/leafy tangles to honor Springtime. Created by Lucy Farran, The Lucky Tangler, I was introduced to this challenge by Ragged Ray's recent post (Thanks, Jem).

So for day 1-3 we got Hollyhock, Loblolly, Sanibelle


Botani-tangles day 1-3 with Hollyhock, Loblolly, Sanibelle
Tangle Patterns: Hollyhock, Loblolly, Sanibelle



Inspied by... Hollyhock. Yet another vine, another bookmark tile, but it is either that or throw the cut-offs away and waste good paper.

Inspired by...Hollyhock, with some Flukes
Tangle Patterns: Hollyhock, Flukes



Botani-tangles 2019 prompts for day 4-6 - Icantoo, Brax, and Ansu.


Botani-tangles day 4-6 with Icantoo, Brax, and Ansu
Tangle Patterns: Icantoo, Brax, and Ansu



Botani Tangles19 day 7-9 - Pixioze, Fern, B-Leaf.


Botani Tangles19 day 7-9 - Pixioze, Fern, B-Leaf
Tangle Patterns: Pixioze, Fern, B-Leaf



Botani tangles 2019 day 10-12 - Dayzee-mae, Meringue, Eddyper.


Botani tangles 2019 day 10-12 - Dayzee-mae, Meringue, Eddyper
Tangle Patterns: Dayzee-mae, Meringue, Eddyper



Botani-tangles 2019 prompts for day 13-15 - Podz, Nymph, Girlande. I picked this day sequence early on because I thought that was an easy tangle combination. Wow! Was I wrong! It was like having two left hands and I am right-handed. I spare you the first tile so here the 2nd ...


Botani Tangles 2019 with tangle patterns 13-15 - Podz, Nymph, Girlande
Tangle Patterns:  Podz, Nymph, Girlande



...and the 3rd. Maybe the tangle Girlande makes the tile more acceptable.


Botani Tangles 2019 with tangle patterns 13-15 - Podz, Nymph, Girlande
Tangle Patterns:  Podz, Nymph, Girlande




Inspired by...Repeat Pattern Stacks. It is NOT a Botani Tangle, but I had a reminder out that I should try to dirty a tile with a wet tea bag. So I did and it got rather dark. Plus I am still working on getting rid of my left-over paper cuts...


Inspired by...Tangle Patterns:  Repeat Pattern Stacks with Bublz
Tangle Patterns:  Repeat Pattern Stacks, Bublz



IAST challenge #284 with tangles Mumsy, Jasmin, Crescent Moon.


IAST challenge #284 with tangle patterns Mumsy, Jasmin, Crescent Moon
Tangle Patterns: Mumsy, Jasmin, Crescent Moon



IAST challenge #285 - DingsplatZ.


IAST challenge #285 with Tangle Pattern: Dingsplatz
Tangle Pattern: DingsplatZ



Weekly DIVA Challenge #387: "UMT - HaWy". One look at Hawy and I "turned the page". Hawy? Nowy! Then I read Margarete Gilge's post. Yes, even a trained perspective and geometric lines artist needed a few practice minutes under full concentration to get 'it'. And what an excellent free-hand Hawy she drew! So I dared....

...but decided that mine would be a free-spirited Hawy spiked with Hawy flowers. Me thinking that if I make a mistake, I can hide it!!!! Hence the flowers.


DIVA Challenge #387 with Tangle Patterns: Hawy, Nymph flowers
Tangle Patterns: Hawy, sort of Nymph



After I had done my 'free-spirited' Hawy I felt very much in the swing of Hawy and dared to do another one. Hence my Hawy zendala (again with flowers!).


DIVA Challenge #387 with Tangle Patterns: Hawy zendala
Tangle Patterns: Hawy  (and flowers) zendala



Zenuari 2019 with day 24: Reticula and Fragments. Sunday morning while I was listening to the TV (I am often too busy watching it) I went through some of my sketches and came across a fragment I found on the net and had altered from square to triangle. I remembered Zenuari had a Fragment day, so I welcomed the sketch and started drawing. Once I had finished the tile I went to my Zenuari notes to check the day. "24" it said and it also said "RETICULA".

Oh!

I was so happy to be able to hook off another Zenauri day, but now I am back at the drawing board for day 24. That explains the 2 tiles here.

I am sorry I renamed the square fragment that already existed, but I can't find the original on the net anymore. If anyone has the link, please let me know in the comment section and I shall alter the name and text. 

Here the 'no reticula' tile with the triangle fragment ST2 and tangles Petal Puddle, Backsplash Duo, and Indy-Rella.


Zenuari19 Day 24 with tangles Fragment ST2, Backsplash Duo, Petal Puddle, Indy-Rella
Tangle Patterns: Fragment ST2, Backsplash Duo, Petal Puddle, Indy-Rella



The mini tile definitely has a grid (C2) and the fragment C14 is definitely fragmented, too.


Zenuari19 Day 24 with Reticula C2 and Fragment C14
Tangle Patterns: Reticula C2, Fragment C14



Square One March 22-28 featuring Sea Wave and a little bit of Lapin.


Square One week 22-28 with Sea wave, Lapin
Tangle Patterns: Sea Wave, Lapin



Time for some Fun?





Animal Happy Day

I clicked the repeat button twice!....




.....while I was in pain laughing my head off watching this one.




I have to add this video as it was in our local news... Thank you, Thai Rangers!





Thanks so much for visiting my post and enjoy the month of April - the hottest
month of the year here in Thailand and the month of the Thai water festival Songkran
where it   c a n   g e t   a bit over the top on the roads.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave a message if you have time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...