JellyPages.com

Friday, July 14, 2017

IAST Challenge 203 - Something Old & New


When I saw Trilad for the first time over at Linda Farmer's website a few days ago, I immediately thought of the golden rule in design (see below), which so much is based on in nature. So I knew exactly what I wanted to do with Trilad when Adele chose it for her IAST Challenge #203 for her 2-week "Wedding" theme. This week it is all about Something Old and Something New where the tangle SeZ represents the "OLD"part.



IAST Challenge # 203 with Patterns: Trilad, SeZ, Nzeppel, Florz, Shattuck, Fescu, Onamato
Patterns: Trilad, SeZ, Nzeppel, Florz, Shattuck, Fescu, Onamato



Here the outline for the above golden rule in design or sacred geometry.


Golden Rule in design or Sacred Geometry


...to be continued next week.







2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the golden rule of sacred geometry, very interesting and beautiful used on your tile. I didn't expect to see such a result for this simple challenge but again Susie, you show us that your have really a lot of talent!
    (your hearts are lovely too)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your more than very kind comment, Ria. And thanks also for the hearts. I wished I had all the talent you see in me, but when Tuesday comes along I always shake my head: Why did not I think of that! Why cannot I draw like she can! And then I hate everybody...well, until the next day when a new challenge brings new hope into my Zentangle life. LOL!!!

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave a message if you have time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...