JellyPages.com

Saturday, September 01, 2018

IAST 257/8, Square One, Summer Tangles and a Refresher


Refresher #185 with Finery, Pezember, Lily-Eyes, Spoolies, Puffy 8's. For whatever reason, this refresher gave me some hard times and no sooner had I finally finished it, #186 came out today.


Refresher #185 with Tangle Patterns: Finery, Pezember, Lily-Eyes, Spoolies, Puffy 8's
Tangle Patterns: Finery, Pezember, Lily-Eyes, Spoolies, Puffy 8's



IAST #258 with Antidots, Apacore and Afterglo. Antidots I textured into Apacore because I realized too late I had forgotten about it. Goodness me, I really have to do something about my forgetfulness....


IAST #258 with Tangle Patterns: Antidots, Apacore, Afterglo (and Sez)
Tangle Patterns: Antidots, Apacore, Afterglo (and Sez)



This is last week's IAST #257 with the new tangle Twilight. After having seen the Twilight tiles being submitted to Adele at Tickled to Tangle, I painfully noticed that I had missed the mark slightly. Hence I decided to make up for it and drew Twilight with one of my Summer Tangle projects...(see below)


IAST #257 challenge with tangle pattern Twilight
Tangle Pattern: Twilight



Square One for the week of August 24 - August 30, 2018 - Hexonu


Square One Week August 24 - August 30, 2018 ONE: HEXONU
Tangle Pattern: Hexonu



And following this week's results for Summer Tangles 2018. My dates jump a bit all over the place. Many past dates are still not done, but I keep catching up.

August 27 - Strircles. Now this one was easy.


Summer Tangles 2018 August 27 - Strircles.
Tangle Pattern: Strircles



August 20 - Balo. Another tangle that is not looking like intended, but I gonna keep this one as a valid result because it represents 'fun' and 'disappointment' at the same time for me. Fun I had while drawing those leave loops and the circles and the whole thing; disappointed I was that the bookmark wasn't any longer.


Summer Tangles 2018 day August 20 with tangle Balo
Tangle Pattern: Balo



August 18th - Frames, here with climbing Mooka.


Tangle Pattern Climbing Mooka for Summer Tangles 2018 day August 18th - Frames
Tangle Pattern: Climbing Mooka for 'Frames'



Finally! Here the 'other Twilight tile'.

August 21st - Embedded Letter. If this doesn't make up for the too liberal IAST #257 Twilight, I don't know what will. The embedded letters are, you guessed it, SNG.


Summer Tangles 2018 August 21st - Embedded Letters with Twilight and Sez
Tangle Patterns: Embedded Letters SNG with the real Twilight and Sez




Shadow - my grumpy (literally) and grumpy-looking old man.



Next week on Friday Shadow will be 16. Now I have no doubt that he will make it to the 7th. I had a health check done a week ago and the vet assured me that despite his skin problem, blindness, deafness, loss of smell, weakness in standing up, occasional disorientation (which he masters to a T by pumping into something familiar (everything is familiar) to get his bearing again) but with an appetite of a horse he is still strong. Fine, so he is leaking a bit, but even that is under control with self-made nappies. I thank Shadow every day for being a boy!

Both the photos are of today, Saturday September #1. However, the above took much longer to get as he is mostly dwelling in his second favorable pastime (micro-close to the first which is food, treats, and anything edible). Below he is sporting his latest leakage control outfit. Oh, he is such a sweety!


Shadow




Animal Very Happy Day

Check out this story about a truck driver who was allowed a looooong haul to bail out this cutey of a Pitty on death row. Kudos to driver, employer, and the shelter for its decision to hold execution! I just looooove stories like that.



Enjoy your weekend and be good to animals!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...