JellyPages.com

Saturday, September 22, 2018

DIVA 368, IAST 261, Square One B-Leaf, RSAG Crescent Moon, and more...


Square One of September 14 - 20, 2018 featuring B-LEAF. I added Hanky.


Square One of September 14 - 20, 2018 featuring B-LEAF with Hanky
Tangle Patterns: B-Leaf, Hanky



DIVA challenge #368 "Straight Lines" (can be curvy/round, too?). I think the purpose here is that we draw lots of parallel lines.


DIVA challenge #368 with Tangle Patterns: Arukas, Balloya, Sez, CrabEye, Clob
Tangle Patterns: Arukas, Balloya, Sez, CrabEye, Clob



No can do. When the DIVA says "Straight Lines" it does mean 'Straight' lines'. So I made an experimental tile and drew 3 grid tangles in petals or leaves string and an ogee grid. Akira in both, ogee and leaf string; Bundles in ogee grid; and a Rainking tangleation in petals. Although I prefer the first tile, you can't knock the 2nd, the lines are straight!


DIVA challenge #368 with Tangle Patterns: Akira, Bundles, Rainking Tangleation
Tangle Patterns:  Akira, Bundles, Rainking tangelation



♻️ IAST challenge #261 this week features Hexonu (Hex on you) and 3-Loops-6. After I completed the recycled packaging paper tile I wasn't 'thrilled' with the outcome, but I liked the Hexonu tangleation. So I tried again on a yellow smaller tile (emphasize on 'tried' - 'trying' doesn't guarantee success!).

Now my hope is focused on next week's challenge. May the string/tangles dice fall more favorably for me.


Iast challenge #261 with Tangle Patterns: Hexonu, 3-Loops-6
Tangle Patterns: Hexonu, 3-Loops-6




Oh, well. Well...... well, well, well! (That is all I can say to this, but it was fun drawing it)


Iast challenge #261 with Tangle Patterns: Hexonu, 3-Loops-6
Tangle Patterns: Hexonu, 3-Loops-6



Ready, Set, Anything Goes on Facebook this week lets us play with Crescent Moon. After I finished this pink tile,  Crescent Moon in Circles, I remembered the leaf experiments I did for above DIVA...


Ready, Set, Anything Goes with Crescent Moon in circles
Tangle Pattern: Crescent Moon in Circles



...thus the 2nd tile, Crescent Moon in Leaves, was born. And from here it was only a tiny step to my 3rd tile...


Ready, Set, Anything Goes with Crescent Moon in leaves
Tangle Pattern: Crescent Moon in Leaves



... Crescent Moon in Toodles.


Ready, Set, Anything Goes with Crescent Moon in Toodles with Sez
Tangle Patterns: Crescent Moon in Toodles, Sez



Refresher #187 with tangle bundle Hurry, Leelee, Wibble, Zimba, Heart Offset.


Refresher #187 with Tangle Patterns: Hurry, Leelee, Wibble, Zimba, Heart Offset
Tangle Patterns: Hurry, Leelee, Wibble, Zimba, Heart Offset




Quiz part 2 of 2, the Answer

Last week I showed you this image, and I was wondering whether you can see what it is.



Today we got the answer: It is an Orchid Mantis!


Nature is amazing!
If you need to see this very rare insect moving and kicking, click on this video.





Animal Happy Day

This cat has adopted me. Help! Somebody please remind me that I am a dog person!

One of my neighbor's cats in my garden!



And here the weekly video:
It takes a village and a pair of tongs...




Hope you have better weather than we have.
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the weekend!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...