JellyPages.com

Sunday, January 20, 2019

IAST 274 and 276, Zenuari19 tiles, and a Refresher


With IAST challenge #276 with SiStar and See I jumped the queue again. Still have IAST tile #272 on my plate. Tangling has become hard work and I am a bit panicky trying to stay afloat and ajour with all the fantastic challenges I want to do. But I love every hectic minute of it!


IAST challenge #276 with SiStar and See
Tangle Patterns: SiStgar, See



IAST #274 challenge with tangles Lex and Centipede and a number '19' string. Not for the first time the 'string' flew right over my head and I mistook the '19' for '12' and was wondering why '12'. Duh, me! I also didn't think much about the tangles other than how best I can make them work together and thus, this tile was the result. However, I wasn't happy with the 9 loop. What was it???!!! Meaning???!!! It was the alien on the tile.


IAST challenge #274 with Tangle Patterns: Centipede, Lex
Tangle Patterns: Centipede, Lex



Then it hit me! Hence tile number two was born and this time the 'alien' on the tile hits the mark!

Although I again missed the deadline to send my tile to Adele, please check out the many other - on the mark - beautiful tiles on her site.


IAST challenge #274 with Tangle Patterns: Centipede, Lex
Tangle Patterns: Centipede, Lex



Zenuari 2019 day 2 - Stars with tangles Printemps, A-Dalfa, Vega, Knase, Ahh. Original in B/W and...


Zenuari 2019 day 2 - Stars with Printemps, A-Dalfa, Vega, Knase, Ahh
Tangle Patterns: Printemps, A-Dalfa, Vega, Knase, Ahh



...a B/Gold version courtesy of Mr. Photoshop.


Zenuari 2019 day 2 - Stars with Printemps, A-Dalfa, Vega, Knase, Ahh in gold by Photoshop



Zenuari 2019 day 4 - Biggify with tangle Counterpoint.


Zenuari 2019 day 4 - Biggify with tangle Counterpoint
Tangle Pattern: Counterpoint



Zenuari 2019 day 7 - Duotone. Tangles are Dropug free-style and Hollibaugh.


Zenuari 2019 day 7 - Duotone. Tangles are Dropug free-style and Hollibaugh
Tangle Patterns: Dropug and Hollibaugh



Zenuari 2019 day 9 - New to me Tangles: Mock I.Am, Running Around in Circles, Buddeena.


Zenuari 2019 day 9 - New to me Tangles: Mock I.Am, Running around in circles, Buddeena
Tangle Patterns: Mock I.Am, Running Around in Circles, Buddeena



Zenuari 2019 day 11 - Unusual String: Umble, Palrevo, Onamato, Florz. I wasn't sure what the 'Unusual" String was supposed to be. An unusual shape or an unusual placement, so I combined the two.


Zenuari 2019 day 11 - Unusual String with Umble, Palrevo, Onamato, Florz
Tangle Patterns: Umble, Palrevo, Onamato, Florz



Zenuari 2019 day 6 - Blind String: Hatflox and Schilfertjes. For the blind string I drew blindly loose loops on an A4 paper, cut a 9x9 cm square out of another paper, closed my eyes and moved the cut-out over the loops until I felt I had captured the magic string. It felt like playing with a viji board.


Zenuari 2019 day 6 - Blind String: Hatflox and Schilfertjes
Tangle Patterns: Hatflox, Schilfertjes



♻️ Zenuari 2019 day 8 - No String: Calla Lilies and Trique on toilet roll cardboard. The 2 lines are no border, but the cut and glued lines typical to the roll.


Zenuari 2019 day 8 - No String: Calla Lilies and Trique on toilet roll cardboard
Tangle Patterns: Calla Lilies, Trique



Refresher #193 with tangles Quib, Barquillos, Fr'eggs, Zingo, Scarrow... I am not a happy camper so my second...I mean 3rd attempt below. I don't even bother with the 2nd tile!


Refresher #193 with tangles Quib, Barquillos, Fr'eggs, Zingo, Scarrow
Tangle Patterns: Quib, Barquillos, Fr'eggs, Zingo, Scarrow


Refresher #193 with tangles Quib, Barquillos, Fr'eggs, Zingo, Scarrow 3rd tile
Tangle Patterns: Quib, Barquillos, Fr'eggs, Zingo, Scarrow


For Refresher tiles #001 to #193 click here.



Animal Happy Day

Isn't this the most beautiful abundend and neglected street dog? Well, not on this image, but...




And yet another Animal Happy Ending story. Don't get the wrong impression from this image!!!

The leap into the New Year, or in this cow's case: The leap into a sanctuary for life. Such is the heartwarming story about this cow. It starts with a crowded drive to the slaughterhouse and ends with something extra special. Click here for the Animal Happy Day short story with plenty of videos, too.






And as for 'the cat': She is now occupying my very comfy TV chair. What will she claim next?

Hey, somebody in need of a cat??




Anyway, wishing you a great week ahead and thanks for visiting!










No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...