JellyPages.com

Wednesday, May 04, 2022

Tangle 365 April; and my new Tangle Thus I.Am


Tangle 365 - Daily Bite-Sized Prompts April 2022...

...and on goes catch up speed drawing, but I am closing in!

Day 91 (Apr 1) Anluci - Fairies dancing
Day 92 (Apr 2) Bridges    
Day 93 (Apr 3) Fan and Day 96 (Apr 6) Flutterby Wings*
Day 95 (Apr 5) Bowie

* When I saw Fan and Flutterby Wings I shook my head, took a deep breath in and let it out with a deep hopelessness. Nope, I thought, I will skip these 2 for sure. But then, me giving up? No way. I kept coming back to the 2...tried combining them somehow until finally I was ready to accepted this very real challenge and produce a tile. That was then... Now I love the tangles and like the tile which I consider as one of my top favorites in this series. Thanks creators Angelina Foong (Fan) and Nancy Swanger (Flutterby Wings) for sending in your patterns and letting me (!) 'struggle' with them.

Anluci, Bridges, Fan, Flutterby Wings, Bowie
Tangle Patterns: Anluci, Bridges, Fan, Flutterby Wings, Bowie



Sometimes you get hooked on a tangle for no appearant reason and you keep drawing it over and over again. This is what happened here.
Day 94 (Apr 4) Lumi

Lumi
Tangle Pattern: Lumi


Day 97 (Apr 7) Hallow Pace
Day 98 (Apr 8) Fi
Day 99 (Apr 9) Tootrz and Day 115 (Apr 25) Keystone - Oops, my Keystone got a little oil leak.
Day 100 (Apr 10) Bravensword

Hallow Pace, Fi, Tootrz, Keystone, Bravensword
Tangle Patterns: Hallow Pace, Fi, Tootrz, Keystone, Bravensword



Day 101 (Apr 11) Bolly Point
Day 102 (Apr 12) D'Coratif
Day 103 (Apr 13) Pokiok
Day 104 (Apr 14) Blixty and Day 117 (Apr 27) Turn-Turn-Turn

Bolly Point, D'Coratif, Pokiok, Blixty, Turn-Turn-Turn
Tangle Patterns: Bolly Point, D'Coratif, Pokiok, Blixty, Turn-Turn-Turn



Day 105 (Apr 15) Arnia
Day 106 (Apr 16) Flow Mo
Day 106 (Apr 16) Flow Mo and Day 113 (Apr 23) Exo
Day 108 (Apr 18) Bale e Vine

Arnia, Flow Mo, Exo, Bale-e-Vine
Tangle Patterns: Arnia, Flow Mo, Exo, Bale-e-Vine



Day 107 (Apr 17) Desert Flower and Day 118 (Apr 28) Loop de Loop

Desert Flower, Loop de Loop
Tangle Patterns: Desert Flower, Loop de Loop



Day 109 (Apr 19) In-N-Out Folded
Day 110 (Apr 20) Drippy and Day 112 (Apr 22) Charmzy
Day 111 (Apr 21) Bulbs
Day 113 (Apr 23) Exo

In-N-Out Folded, Drippy, Charmzy, Bulbs, Exo
Tangle Patterns: In-N-Out Folded, Drippy, Charmzy, Bulbs, Exo



Day 114 (Apr 24) Pot-Top
Day 116 (Apr 26) Kurtinz
Day 119 (Apr 29) Roni
Day120 (Apr 30)  Sayfa

Pot-Top, Kurtinz, Roni, Sayfa
Tangle Patterns: Pot-Top, Kurtinz, Roni, Sayfa



Day 118 (Apr 28) Loop de Loop
Day 115 (Apr 25) Keystone - 3 more tiles


Tangle Patterns: Loop de Loop, Keystone

I collect all my Tangle 365 - Daily Bite-Sized Prompts 2022 tiles in this Google Album.



My New Tangle...

...Thus I.Am. Flower with petals made of rhomboids. 

Thus I.Am
Tangle Pattern: Thus I.Am



Stepout to Thus I.Am

Stepout to my new tangle Thus I.Am
Tangle Pattern: Thus I.Am



More Thus I.Am

My new tangle Thus I.Am
Tangle Pattern: Thus I am

My new tangle Thus I.Am



Animal Happy Day

Mom helps rescuers digging for her babies, buried under a collapsed house.




I have a new motto for my Tangle 365 days.... "Keep Up, Lil' Susie 🎵". I finally made it and caught up April 24th. Huff-puff!  😅

Thanks so much for visiting. I am a little bit in a hurry, but I can assure you, both my roommates are doing fine. It is me who suffers. The tyrants are waking me earlier and earlier (now ~ 3.30am) which forces me into earlier and earlier bedtimes. 
 
Good nite and YOU sleep well!






2 comments:

  1. Susie... I absolutely love your creative composition when you draw the tangles. You are so adept at thinking "outside the box". One problem I seem to be having... is finding the stepouts for some of the tangles. I was unable to find stepouts for Fan, Flutterby, and Bowie so far. I do use tanglepatterns.com regularly. Is there a special place, site, or guide you use?? I always enjoy your photos of CO and your new roommate!😻💕

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your kind words concerning the outside of the box remark (I love experimenting with tangles) and for your love for animals. In April we did not get links in the monthly .pdf, but because it was a so called "members-of-this-group-send-in-your-own-tangle-stepouts" we got the stepout images directly. Since this is a closed group I am not sure the authors of the tangles want me to publish their stepouts. However, if you give me all the tangle names you want stepouts to, I will ask for permission. If that is OK with you, pls send me the listing by using the contact field at the bottom right hand panel. Authors of two of your mentioned tangles are actually group moderators!!! LOL

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave a message if you have time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...