JellyPages.com

Saturday, May 19, 2018

DIVA 363, Joey 216, more...and the Ugly


Fun Tile with focus on Flip Leaves as per Helen Williams' Flips, Folds, Ribbon and String book. Now drawing petal or leaf flips is so much easier.

This kind of springtime tile has been drawn many times before by lots of tanglers. Now I have one, too.


Fun Tile with focus on Flip Leaves a la Helen Williams with Full Henna Drum and Undling
Tangle Patterns: lip Leaves, Full Henna Drum, Undling



The theme for DIVA Challenge #363 is AURAS, something I do not use often in my tiles. I chose Toodles and Auras only on one side.


DIVA Challenge #363 with tangles Toodles and Auras
Tangle Patterns: Toodles with AURAS



'Friendship' divided (Joey's 216) or a rather off-centered IAST #243 zenbutton?


Joey's Challenge #216 or IAST 243 zenbutton with tangle patterns Friendship, Zefirki, Betweed, Boucle, Ilac
Tangle Patterns: Friendship, Zefirki, Betweed, Boucle, Ilac



"The Best Paradox Ever Seen" was the title for a Paradox tangle tutorial video I saw by Sam on youTube. I couldn't resist, but decided to change it slightly and make it my version. Hence this is "The Second Best Paradox Ever Seen".


"The Second Best Paradox Ever Seen" with tangle Paradox
Tangle Pattern: "The Second Best Paradox Ever" with Paradox...


"The Second Best Paradox Ever Seen" in Duo Color
...and here in Duo color


♻️ IAST #243 buttons up to go Zen. I made one on toilet roll paper. However, when it came to the shine my white charcoal pen nor the white color pencil worked on the colored pencils I used for the drawing. So I had to ask the help of Photoshop.

With Photoshop assistance...


IAST #243 with fragments W006, X004, Z004, B015 and tangle Heartland with shine
Tangle Patterns:
Fragments W006, X004, Z004, B015 and tangle Heartland



...and here without the shine. It's a Zendala!


IAST #243 with fragments W006, X004, Z004, B015 and tangle Heartland without the shine



Some TTs.


Tiny tiles with Tangle Patterns: Somnee, Heartswell, 'Nmeshed
Tangle Patterns: Somnee, Heartswell, 'Nmeshed



And finally!.....The Ugly! I finished the tile I had started for last week's Joey challenge, #215. I didn't like it unfinished then and don't like it finished now! Hence "The Ugly"!


Tangle Patterns: The Super Ugly with Focus on Whirlee
Tangle Patterns: The Super Ugly with Focus on Whirlee



Animal Happy Day

A rescue video that kept me on the edge of my seat!!!!




Have a happy, sunny weekend.





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...