JellyPages.com

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Alphabet Challenge Letter B


It is 'B' time. MadeByJoey gave us the second letter in the alphabet for this week, challenge #147, with a pattern I hadn't done yet. It looks like Betweed, but is not Betweed, it could be Betweed, but no, it is not. It resembles a 2/3 Paradox, but no, it is not Paradox either... It is B-Twixt. Confusing, confusing.


This is my Capital letter 'B'....


Patterns:  B-Twixt and Beaded



...and this is my lowercase 'b'.


Patterns: B-Twixt and Beadlines




8 comments:

  1. Both tiles are very nice, but I like the "negative b" particularly well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. I love all the little beaded strings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lori. At times a little something brings life to an otherwise dull design.

      Delete
  3. Both tiles are really dynamic. My favourite is your second tile. The light and dark B-twixt is powerful.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave a message if you have time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...