JellyPages.com

Saturday, January 21, 2017

Alphabet Challenge Letter C


Here we go for the letter C using tangle pattern Cat-Kin. This time MadeByJoey made me work. I just couldn't get it done. The idea was in my head, but transferring it to paper was a real challenge, although I like Cat-Kin. Anyway, after several sketches with liberal use of the eraser and over several days and several copies... I still shake my head. Hope up for 'D'.


Here the first. Full of mistakes that in tangle are no mistakes.


Patterns:  Cat-Kin, Cadent, Croon



Here I tried to make it better


Patterns:  Cat-Kin, Cadent, Croon



Then I tried a lowercase 'C', hope for better results.


Patterns: Cat-Kin, Chainging, Curly-Q



And finally my chainging croissant..


Patterns: Cat-Kin, Chainging, Cornerz





5 comments:

  1. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, 4 times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful tiles and even if you say there are mistakes that first tile has wonderful tangles and shading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you to Gudrun, Ria, Michele, and Trudi for your positive and upbeat comments on my C-tangles. We all look at things differently and that is what makes us unique.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave a message if you have time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...