JellyPages.com

Saturday, February 25, 2017

IAST Challenge 185


This week's IAST tangle challenge, #185, introduced me to 3 patterns I hadn't come across prior. They are Edgar and Flec - love them both - and Wibble. I don't know what to say or do for that matter. My pen just refused to wibble the way I wanted it to wibble and my mind must have been wibbling the whole time. Since wibble had to go on the tile I drew just ONE wibble. And that was even one wibble too much for me. Forgive me, tile, and my sincerest apologies to to Shawna Martin 'cause her illustration of the wibble pattern and wibble sample look absolutely amazing!


Patterns: Edgar, Flec, Wibble





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave a message if you have time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...