JellyPages.com

Wednesday, June 07, 2017

Alphabet Challenge Letter W


Countdown Z - Y - X - W Joey's alphabet letter challenge #168 - W - or in other words: three more to go to #171 - the last letter. For W Joey chose the pattern W2, a tangle I already had a hard time with for IAST #186. I still don't feel comfy with it.

I am glad I got W in. I didn't tangle on Sunday. It was my big window cleaning day and I am glad that is done. On Monday I only tried a few strokes and I could feel it wasn't my day. I was not in the Zentangle Zen-zone. I noticed a few times already that when I skip tangling a day or two I have difficulties getting the juices flowing again. And when you 'have to' work with a tangle you are on a warpath...guess what the result will  be.

So, here my..., eh, xxxx capital DOUBLE U...


Alphabet Challenge Letter W with Patterns: W2, Wist, Watermelon Seedz, Windmolentjes
Patterns: W2, Wist, Watermelon Seedz, Windmolentjes



...and my low-c double u.
If you think it looks cramped...Yes, it is.
If you think it looks like I had no idea what I wanted to draw...Yes, correct.
If you think the tile looks messy...Bingo! You hit the nail on the head.
If you ask yourself why did I draw it at all and waste good note paper...Right you are again, I am asking this myself, 2. 
BUT!!!...the pressure is on. Only SIX more tiles in this challenge and I will actually be able to pound my chest as I will have completed Joey's alphabet challenge 2017 without missing a letter in both capital as well as lowercase characters. If you think, well, what's the big deal?...


Alphabet challenge letter W with Patterns: W2, Wisket, Wyoming
Patterns: W2, Wisket, Wyoming




Animal Happy Day

Well, this is a sight for sore eyes. If you have kids, you wished you had this bunch to teach them a thing or two.









8 comments:

  1. Wow that was a wild W2, very adventuresome! Loved the colours too. Nice happy dog videos loved the dog wheel!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Trudi. MY W2 being adventuresome? Are you sure you looked at MY W2? Trudi, I am on a warpath with this tangle, not on an adventure trip. 😛

      Delete
  2. These are so beautiful. And your W2 in the uppercase is a good tangleation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Susan, for your kind comment. Maybe one day...one day I will warm up to W2.

      Delete
  3. Wow! These are amazing! I have to say my favorite part is the transparent W in the first tile. way cool;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your very kind comment, Michele. That was supposed to be a gem. I am still practicing....

      Delete
  4. You've created some gorgeous pieces of art! Love them, they're so great to look at!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ilse, thank you so very much for your uplifting comment.

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave a message if you have time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...