JellyPages.com

Thursday, June 01, 2017

May 2017 Refreshers


I was able to do five more refresher tiles this May. While in the same month two more refresher tangle combinations came out on Linda Farmer's website, #153 and #154, I only progressed by three files. In other words, if I ever want to catch up to all refresher combinations published, I need to step up my game.

I choose the freshers randomly, but try to finish older ones first. However, sometimes there is that new one that teases my imagination and I can't resist. Hence, the new #154 below.

Refresher #28


Zentangle Refresher #28 with Patterns: Tripoli, Asian Fans, Mumsy, Beadlines, Afterglo
Patterns: Tripoli, Asian Fans, Mumsy, Beadlines, Afterglo



Refresher #100


Zentangle Refresher #100 with Patterns: Rixty, Hurray, Pop't, Gutz, Qian-Long
Patterns: Rixty, Hurray, Pop't, Gutz, Qian-Long



Refresher #101

Zentangle Refresher #101 with Patterns: Eye-Wa, Tootle, Lazy Eights, Snag, Jawz
Patterns: Eye-Wa, Tootle, Lazy Eights, Snag, Jawz



Refresher #27


Zentangle Refresher #27 with Patterns: Pokeleaf, Wigwam, Brayd, Dutch Hourglass, Longwood
Patterns: Pokeleaf, Wigwam, Brayd, Dutch Hourglass, Longwood



Refresher #154


Zentangle Refresher #154 with Patterns: Ixorus, Marnie, Win-Zetta, Hua, Contacted
Patterns: Ixorus, Marnie, Win-Zetta, Hua, Contacted



Click on the image below to visit all the Refreshers I have done thus far in my flickr album.


Tanglepatterns Refreshers




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave a message if you have time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...