JellyPages.com

Saturday, June 10, 2017

IAST Challenge 198


Already another week has past (time must have undergone an automatic update while I wasn't looking) and I am again uploading an "It's a String Thing" (IAST #198) post. This time we were given a string that looks like the letter A. Oh, no, please, not another letter! We are just about finishing the Alphabet challenge on Joey's site.

So I said to A in a real stern voice: "Simsalabim A, go and hide in the drawing. Anywhere. Inside the Agni tangle, or among the Tira pattern, or behind Knightsbridge, just go, hide, and stay put."

And so it did. So don't you go looking for it, you won't find it.


IAST - It's a String Thing challenge #198 with Patterns: Agni, Tira, Knightsbridge
Patterns: Agni, Tira, Knightsbridge




Animal Help Line

A behind the scenes look. Whether it is in a zoo, circus or any other "for human entertainment" business, life for the animals is never sugarcoated. Please, do not support it by visiting these "attractions". Go bowling instead.









2 comments:

  1. It is not necessary to see the strings, they are only guides, helping us to create our compositions. I like what you did for this special challenge. Agni is an easy but beautiful tangle, I think we are gonna see this pattern soon in many tiles.
    Everywhere on the planet, animals are abused and tortured and I hate to see it but sometimes such video's are good to let people know what is really going on that it is time to have more respect for all living creatures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ria, for your helpful comment. Yes, it is a very nice organic pattern and I am really looking forward to see all the entries. I am sure will find amazing artwork.
      I posted this sad video because many countries (surprisingly in South America, too) finally realize they have to stop these shows for various reasons, public outrage is only one of them, but a big one. So, why a sophisticated country like Germany is not right in front among the leaders is beyond me.

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave a message if you have time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...