JellyPages.com

Friday, June 30, 2017

June 2017 Refreshers


During the first half of month June I was lucky and finished five refreshers - the same number I managed to finish in the whole of May. Tangle refresher lists you can find on Linda Farmer's website.

Refresher #34


Zentangle Refresher #34 with Patterns: Dust Bunny, Meer, Hugs and Kisses, Bilt, Barberpole
Patterns: Dust Bunny, Meer, Hugs and Kisses, Bilt, Barberpole



Refresher #33


Zentangle Refresher #33 with Patterns: Jonqal, Trentwith, Swirly Dot, Euca, Starbarz
Patterns: Jonqal, Trentwith, Swirly Dot, Euca, Starbarz



Refresher #37


Zentangle Refresher #37 with Patterns: Florz, Popsicles, Woven, Snaylez Trayl, Strata
Patterns: Florz, Popsicles, Woven, Snaylez Trayl, Strata



Refresher #39


Zentangle Refresher #39 with Patterns: Man-O-Man, Socc, Bridgen, Flying Geese, Bubbles
Patterns: Man-O-Man, Socc, Bridgen, Flying Geese, Bubbles



Refresher #35


Refresher #35 with Patterns: Munchin, Dragonair, Bluebonnets, Casella, Dancet
Patterns: Munchin, Dragonair, Bluebonnets, Casella, Dancet



Refresher #102


Refresher #102 with Patterns: Zinger, Trivet, DiamondX, Ansu, Arnia
Patterns: Zinger, Trivet, DiamondX, Ansu, Arnia






Refresher #122


Refresher #122 with Patterns: Flux, Twizted, Pufff, Charlotte, Zenfiddle
Patterns: Flux, Twizted, Pufff, Charlotte, Zenfiddle




Click on the image below to visit all the Refreshers I have done thus far in my flickr album.

Tanglepatterns Refreshers





4 comments:

  1. I have never thought of using the refreshers for inspiration for a string and tangles! I think this is a brilliant idea because sometimes so want to tangle but you don't know what string and tangles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, I had exactly the same problem: what tangles should I draw AND which ones should I learn next. The refreshers were the answer to both. Often I don't like either a tangle or 2 or the combination of the tangles, but I bite through the temptation of dropping the refresher and overcome my inner you-know-what. This way I actually drew tangles I would never had chosen myself and LOVED them in the end.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely comment, Susan.

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave a message if you have time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...