JellyPages.com

Saturday, February 23, 2019

My new Tangle Mock I.Am, DIVA 384, IAST 280; Square One; Refresher 194, 195, and a Valentine tile


My new Tangle 

Mock I.AM

Tangle Pattern: Mock I.Am in a wonky grid
Tangle Pattern: Mock I.Am in a wonky grid




My "I.Am" tangle series is growing; "Mock" has joined the family. I introduced Mock I.Am on my blog the first time with my Zenuari 2019 tile for day 9 "New to me Tangles" (left). I guess I took the theme of the day a bit too literal (something I seem to do only too often) and sat down to actually produce a new tangle. I am a bit slow at drawing step outs and even slower at drawing sample tiles as I prefer to work on challenges, but I was finally able to kill that inner lazy me and officially introduce "Mock I.Am" to the world (LOL, how I love to dramatize things).



The first tile (under the title) is Mock I.Am in a wonky grid. The tile below shows Mock I.Am in ribbons with a Mock I.Am bug up in the corner.


Tangle Pattern: Mock I.Am ribbons and Mock I.Am bug
Tangle Pattern: Mock I.Am ribbons and Mock I.Am bug



I love to place tangles into leaves or petals, so Mock I.Am had to undergo the same treatment. The other tangles are Sunflower, Sinko, and Columbine.


Tangle Patterns: Mock I.Am as leaves with Sunflower, Sinko, Columbine
Tangle Patterns: Mock I.Am as leaves with Sunflower, Sinko, Columbine



Here are two tiles that look the same. I so desperately wanted to make a star or Zendala tile. I came up with three tiles in total. One, the first, went straight onto my pile of rejects (thanks to Anita Aspfors Westin inspirational blog "Oops" it will (hopefully, eventually, maybe) be remodeled on a later date), the second and third outputs still didn't hit the nail on the head so I decided to stop wasting time on this rather stupid idea (but they count as samples!!!) and just post them. On the green tile the D's are big as per pattern and in the other the D's are small and look like bow ties.


Mock I.Am Zendala or Star with the big D's
Tangle Pattern: Mock I.Am with big or normal D's

Mock I.Am Zendala or Star with the small D's
Tangle Pattern: Mock I.Am with small D's



....and of course, I had to do a bookmark with Mock I.Am. Here the D's turned into leaves.


Mock I.Am as a bookmark
Tangle Pattern: Mock I.Am



The basic Mock I.Am exists of lines, diamond shapes, D's and D's mirrored, V's, and commas. That's it. So here the step out:


Mock I.Am stepout
Tangle Pattern: Mock I.Am Step out



Facebook's Square One February 15 - February 21, 2019: Flydance. I looked at the stepout of flydance and was instantly in love with it. Thanks, Annett Ruempler.


Square One Feb 15-21 Flydance
Tangle Pattern: Flydance


IAST challenge #280 with tangles Mi2, Cat-Kin, Opus.


IAST challenge #280 with tangle patterns Mi2, Cat-Kin, and Opus
Tangle Patterns: Mi2, Cat-Kin, Opus



DIVA's Weekly Challenge #384: "UMT - Anthem by Jody Genovese, CZT". I like this tangle, seriously!


DIVA's Weekly Challenge #384 with the tangles Anthem and Damsel Leaf
Tangle Patterns: Anthem, Damsel Leaf



Refresher #195 with tangles Rixty, Floose, TreFoil, Zati, and SoDeceiving. Count-down towards 200: 2 1/2 months to go.


Refresher #195 with tangles Rixty, Floose, TreFoil, Zati, and SoDeceiving
Tangle Patterns: Rixty, Floose, TreFoil, Zati, SoDeceiving



Refresher #194 with tangles Snail, Flec, Iriemon, Satsu, Faux Weave. After finishing tile 1 I had to change the Faux Weave and Iriemon trail. I had to take these tangles out of their grid. Okay, maybe Iriemon in the newer tile in the leaves looks more like Betweed, but I used the suggested 3rd variation version by changing step 2 to / \.


Refresher #194 with tangles Snail, Flec, Iriemon, Satsu, Faux Weave
Tangle Patterns: Snail, Flec, Iriemon, Satsu, Faux Weave


Refresher #194 with tangles Snail, Flec, Iriemon, Satsu, Faux Weave 2nd tile
Tangle Patterns: Snail, Flec, Iriemon, Satsu, Faux Weave


Refreshers in Google Album / On this website - 50 per page.



ValenTangle 2019 had Love Fragment sort of as the feature tangle for the 2 weeks leading up to Valentine's Day Feb 14th. Not a particular 'hearts' tangler I decided to do ONE tile and one only with this fragment and for the occasion.


Love Fragment, main component for ValenTangle2019
Tangle Pattern: Love Fragment



Animal Happy Day

Have you seen a dog skating yet? Then I urge you to watch this video. AMAZING!!!!




If you are a loving dog owner, this video contains a lesson you might consider if you don't already have.




Wishing you all a splendid weekend!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...