JellyPages.com

Thursday, April 27, 2017

Alphabet Challenge Letter Q


We are at the alphabet letter Q in Joey's tangle challenge #162. While the capital Q rolled easily from my pen, I cannot say the same for q. Again, somehow I succeeded to hide the lowercase q really well (I simple couldn't think of an idea on how to incorporate it into the patterns), but this time I gave a clue. Patterns new to me were q-belle and quoval.

So here we go with the capital Q first.


Alphabet Letter Challenge Q with patterns Q-Belle and Quoval
Patterns: Q-Belle, Quoval



And this is the oooqward lowercase q.


Alphabet Letter Challenge Q with Patterns: Q-Belle, Quib, Quare
Patterns: Q-Belle, Quib, Quare




Animal Happy Day

Who says horses don't have fun?





Human Happy Day

Pet Adoption - Right! A cat, a rabbit and a dog. Or is it? These are a series of posters in Mumbai, India, to promote homeless animal adoption. It's genius. To visit the website and see the images larger click here.




Link to next Alphabet Letter Challenge: R
Link to previous Alphabet Letter Challenge: P



6 comments:

  1. Always beautiful contributions, my favorite this time is the blue one, but both compositions are gorgeous. In every drawing of you I see wonderful contrasts and depth and always new tangles that I didn't know, thank you for sharing Suie. Those optical posters are stunning and. It is nice to see hopeful iniatives all over the world...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Ria, thanks so much for your generous words. You are right, the blue one trumps the green - it just didn't flow right. I, too, learn new patterns by doing this challenge and that is what I like the most. I have a different animal-human optical illusion for next week. Maybe you have seen it already as the art is from Europe. Ah, love to tease. [smile]

      Delete
  2. Lovely as usual Susie, and the horse with the zipper was so cute!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave a message if you have time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...