JellyPages.com

Sunday, April 16, 2017

IAST Challenge 192


It's a String Thing challenge #192 was a bit of a nutcracker for me. Three tries and still only half happy. I also don't seem to get the warped eggs tangle. Well, there is always next week challenge to redeem myself.

First flop - I used glitter nail polish and glued sand onto the tile.


Patterns: Hearts-A-Flutter, Warped Eggs, Msst
Glitter nail polish and sand



Second flop - with glitter nail polish


IAST Challenge 192 with Patterns: Hearts-A-Flutter, Warped Eggs, Msst
Patterns: Hearts-A-Flutter, Warped Eggs, Msst
Glitter nail polish



Third half flop - with glitter gel pen and nail polish


IAST Challenge 192 with Patterns: Hearts-A-Flutter, Warped Eggs, Msst
Patterns: Hearts-A-Flutter, Warped Eggs, Msst
Glitter nail polish






2 comments:

  1. Don't be to hard for yourself. The treee compositons are very nice. Exploring new ways and new materials is always interesting and I don't see real flops. Of cours we all have favorites, that is normal and this time I prefer the third one.
    I am not sure if I'm going to join the challenge, I don't like to draw this difficult Warped eggs...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah Ria, sometimes it is hard NOT to be hard on oneself. The 3rd, yes, that is the one I sent in 2 and a half hour after deadline local time. Thank you so much for giving me a thumb up again, I appreciate it. Yes, those warped eggs... NO MORE WARPED EGGS! LOL

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave a message if you have time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...